Feelings

Y/N POV

"Woah, you brought me to a club?" I asked him, still confused.

"Yeah, what did you expect?"

"Ah..umm I thought maybe a romantic dinner with candles and music? Or whatever but not this?" I told him unsure of what I wanted.

"Pfft....Babe. I am a mafia. What do you expect?" He laughed at my fantasies. Have I told you how much I hate him? 😑

A/N POV

After a while, they both started to gulp up in the environment of the club. But most of the time girls were staring at V, mostly like trying to seduce him. Y/N has convinced herself so much that she does not like V, but seeing other girls staring at V with lustful eyes made her annoyed and angry.

'Why am I feeling irritated?' She thought to herself and gulped the drink that was served to her in one shot. She first scrunched her face from the bitterness of drink but after one-two shots she felt good and relaxed. The burning sensation throughout her throat to chest made her feel relaxed.

She was sitting a little far from the dance floor. She was just staring at the dance floor, her eyes watching people dancing but her mind somewhere else.
She clenched her fist in anger when she saw a girl sitting on V's lap, hugging him. She gulped more shots of her drink.

Without a thought, she went towards V's direction and pulled the girl by her hair separating her from V.

V on the other hand, was shocked by what Y/N did. "What are you doing?" The girl told Y/N raising her hand probably to slap her but was stopped in the middle when Y/N pushed her and sat in V's lap.

"Yah! Know your place. You slut." Y/N said hugging V's neck and resting her head on his crook.

"Are you drunk?" V asked raising Y/N head to meet her eyes.

"Me? Drunk? No I am just flying, weeeh."

"Yeah, you are drunk." V said sighing.

"Don't change the topic. Who was *hiccup* that bitch *hiccup* on your lap." Y/N was so dangerously close to V's face. V was not sure if he could handle himself or not.

"Are you jealous?" V said smirking.
Y/N paused for a while and looked dead serious at V's face.

"What is wrong?" V asked gulping his own saliva nervously. Y/N took a closer look of his face and raised her hand and suddenly squeezed it.

"Have I ever told you how squeezy you look. Hehe, look at your hair. It is so fluffy. Ahh! I know your new name! Fluffytae.... um no Squeezytae." She said ruffling V's hair. V was shocked to hear his nickname, not because it was weird but from the word tae. He had never told Y/N his other name is Kim Taehyung.

"Tae? How?"
"Because you are Kim Taehyung, aren't you?" Y/N asked pinching V's nose.

"How did you know?" V asked astonished by the reply she gave.

"Because I have a mobile phone and you have fudgng free wifi in your mansion. And you think I would not be curious about my kidnapper?" She said in a duh tone making V a little upset with her answer as she thought of him only as her kidnapper. (I mean he is a biggest mafia man! Not some small kidnapper.)

Just when V was going to speak, she told him something he did not expect. "And about the person I li-li...like. But you know what I am never gonna tell you if you keep flirting with other bitches. So please don't leave me...." she said wrapping her hands more tightly on V's neck and pulling herself closer to him, resting her head on his crook of neck, sleeping.

A bright and pure smile could be seen on V's face. "Of course babe. I am never gonna leave you. You threw up every reasons to give up on you." With that he carried Y/N and took off towards home with everlasting smile.

Short update.
But, I am still alive.

Hope you guys enjoy it.
I purple you 💜💜