Together

Y/N POV

"I will be coming to your school today." V told me. "Wae?" I asked because I was scared what he might do. "I have donated to your school so they want me as a chief guest. To honor me." I was shocked. Since when has he got heart to donate to others? I just nodded in response, quickly ate my breakfast and went to school.

As I went to school, it was decorated beautifully. To welcome him? I guess. I could hear the wishpers about him.

'I heard V will be visiting our school.'

'Omo I can see my future husband in real life now!'

'He is mine. Don't dare to even look at him.'

Amd many more. I just rolled my eyes, went to my locker and got to my class. Teacher told us that there would be no classes and we all have to prepare for Kim Taehyung's arrival. What is he? A king? We all started to prepare.

After a long wait, he finally came. I saw him smiling at all the girls in the way. Argh! I should really strangle him to death. I rolled my eyes and he saw it. I am a dead meat now. But what he did was unexpected. He came towards me and kissed my forehead. I was a blushing mess.

Every girl in the hallway glared at me. Hah! Bitches know your place. Principal took him to his office for some chatting and business. We were now preparing the stage for his honor. And someone dragged me and slamed me to the locker.
"Yah! Did I not tell you to not go near my V oppa?" I just rolled my eyes. "Who told you he was yours?" I smirked at her reaction but soon the pain in my stomach made it dissapear.

I yelped and held my stomach in pain while she just laughed at me giving me one final kick before leaving.

V POV

I demanded to see CCTV footage of every place in the college because I wanted to see Y/N. What is she doing right now? To be honest I have regretted everthing that I have done to her till now. But I just could not control anger, my jealousy.

I was seeing through the footage searching the figure I wanted to see. As soon as my eyes fell upon her I clenched my fist in anger. I got up from my seat and ran to the place. I helped her stand and carried her bridal style. "V, what are you-"

"Just keep quiet you are hurt."

Y/N POV

I kept quiet and he took me to the stage we were preparing. "Who did this to her?!" I could sense anger boiling inside him. I snuggled closer to his chest hoping he would calm and it did work as I felt him relax a bit.

"V it's okay now. I am fine." I said but he only gave me a keep quiet look. "Don't make me repeat again!" He said making me stand on my foot then the girl who hit me came forward, shaking. I felt pity at her state. "Well you see I don't like anyone touching what's mine and worst of all you hit her." He chuckled.

"You might have heard about how merciless I am but you will experience it now." I knew having him will never be in peace.

"I-I am s-sorry." She as a matter of fact said stuttering. "Sorry? Hah! Don't make me laugh." V is seriously angry and I am scared. He punched her in the same place she punched me. "V stop it!" I told at the top of my lungs. He was just about to punch her again but everything went black. All I could hear was someone screaming my name.

V POV

The words doctor said kept repeating on my mind. "Be thankful it was just because of exhaustion. She has not been eating nicely and her condition is really poor. The fact that she had brain injury before did not help either. If it goes this way I am sorry it might lead to a severe conditon."

Shit Taehyung you really have messed up badly. I should have treated her better. I am currently at the hospital beside Y/N's hospital bed. She has not woken up. It's no different than of that time. BTS was here and Jin hyung never stops cursing at me. I know it's my fault. Why am I such an asshole?!

After what felt like an eternity, Y/N finally woke up. I immediatly pulled her into an hug. "I am so sorry princess. I treated you really bad. Please forgive me. I just wanted to make sure that no one hurts you but it turns out that I was the one hurting you the most."

"Okay but who are you?" What?! I immediatly pulled out of the hug to see the confusing face of Y/N. She is kidding right.

"You are kidding right?" I really was on the verge of crying. And she brusted out laughing. "*laugh* "I am sorry Tae but *laugh* your face is too much for me to handle." She was laughing non stop.

"Don't laugh. You don't know I was near to death just now." But she still kept laughing. She looks cute tho. so I did what every boyfriend would do. I kissed her and she immediatly froze. After pulling away, I saw that she was blushing really hard.

"Why d-did you do that?" Aww I am lucky to have her. I promise you Y/N I will never hurt you again.

Tada!
Two updates in one day.
Hope you enjoy.

And thanks for 500+ views😍😍.
I just cant believe it!!
I purple you💜💜