Friends

V POV

Since morning, Y/N had neither left the bed, nor me. It's not that I am complaining, but it hurts to see her in this broken state. I want her to hug me, to be with me. But not in this state, rather when she is in her right state.

*ring* *ring*
It was Sejin.
"Hyung, I found about them and their present location. They are just a bunch of troublemakers in that area."

"Get them in our base alive."
"I already sent some men since I knew you would ask me."

"Good job. I know I can trust you. Call me when they arrive."

                   *phone end*

"Babe, wake up. We are going somewhere." I tried waking Y/N, but she did not even move an inch, in contrast she tightened her grip on me. I carried her bridal style. She tried to snuggle away but I tightened my grip,  so she could not go away.

"L-let me down. Please."

"No you can't stay like this forever. Its 4 PM. We are going somewhere." I said placing her in the bathroom and gave her clothes to wear after she freshens up.

After a while she came out. "W-where are we going?"
I cupped her cheeks and smiled at her. "Don't worry. You will find out soon." She just nodded, maybe too tired to talk. After begging for eternity, she ate. Don't worry Y/N, the one who did this to you will experience hell.

I got a call from Sejin after a while saying that they have been brought. I took Y/N to the base. The ride throughout the way was silent. Silent torture to be exact. I hate to see her in this state. I wanna see the once bubbly side of her, the one who never missed the chance to make fun of me.

Y/N POV

The car stopped. I guess the place where he told me he would bring me, has arrived. But basically I was being dragged here. He opened the door for me, but I stayed. without even moving a bit of muscle. I was too tired for anything.

"Y/N, we have arrived. Come out now." He told me softly while bending down to reach my eye level. I just stared blankly at him.

"Are we doing this again?" He sighed and carried me again. I felt like a sack of potato cause all the time, I've been carried and dragged around.

It looked like an abandoned building from the outside but when we entered in, it was beautiful. I really was dazed for a while in shock. How can a trash like building from outside be gold on the inside?

"Don't be shook just now." He wishpered in my ears. I felt a chill down my spine. Though I hate him, he has this effect on me. It really irritates me.

Then he took me to a room where a girl was reading a magazine. When she heard the door been being opened, she immediatly turned her gaze towards us and smiled. She jumped towards V, hugging him. Who the hell is she? And why is she hugging him?

"Is she the one?" She asked V looking at me. And then I was being attacked by a hug. She is a human Koala.

"Nae noona."
"She is beautiful." She gave a thumbs up to V, checking me.

"Hey, I am Hiyori. V's sister. Nice to meet you." She held her hands towards me to shake. I shook her hand and I introduced myself.

"Noona, please take care of her. I will be back in awhile." And then he took off. Leaving me here. What the hell?!

I looked at Hiyori and gave an awkward smile.
"Come on now. No need to be shy. I am like you sister." She told me trying to make the situation less awkward.

We sat on the couch. "V told me everything what happened. Don't be so down. You know he is really worried about you."

She told and I just nodded.
"S-sorry to make you worried."

"Tell sorry once and you will be killed. I don't care if my brother will be admitted in a mental asylum."  I chuckled at her expression. She is like another version of V. More like a female version.

"Nae unnie." I said with a smile.

"Yeah she smiled." And then again she hugged me. Yeah, Koala spotted. Then we chatted for a while. It made me feel really light and relaxed.

"Listen, I know it's your life, but as a sister, I care about V and I care about you too. So I want both of you to be together. Everytime I talk with V, he always talks about you. He is not the best guy out there I know,  but no one will love you like he does. Please consider trying to return feelings for him too." She said in a serious tone suddenly.

'Why so serious?' Was the thing I wanted to say but I just nodded with a smile. And after a session of laughter therapy which almost made me cry the tears of laughter, I also got to know that she was his adopted sister but their bond was really closer than any blood related siblings.

"Ahem." When I turned around,  V was standing on the door smiling at us.

"Unnie, save me from the creep!" I said hiding behind Hyori. But she pushed me towards V.

"Traitor." I glared at her. But she just laughed. "She is not traitor. She is the best." V said hugging me. Koala siblings on the floor.

After that, V dropped his sister at her house. Don't they live together?
"No don't leave me unnie in this cruel world with this creep." I said pointing at V, doing a dramatic pose.

"Trust me. I don't want to but I have to." She said,  smirking at me. And I just pouted. V was chuckling at the scene.

"Yah! I am not a creep." He said flicking my forehead.

"You know it really hurts, you creep." I said rubbing the spot where he flicked me. I did not know where he went, but I also did not want to invade his privacy,  so I didn't bother asking.

I was deep in my thoughts about what Hyori unnie told me. I guess we really can start over if things stay the same. Shall I accept him for who is he?

"V." He hummed in response eyes still at the street. "Let's start over and be friends." He stopped the car so suddenly I swear if there was no seatbelt, I would have flown out of the car.

"Wha-" he was smiling like a creep again while staring at me. After a while of staring contest this creep decided to talk.

"Let's go somewhere to celebrate this friendship." And before I could speak he turned the car, only god knows to where.

I hope you enjoy.

I purple you💜💜