Bonus part 4

A lot of you were requesting bonus part. So here's what you were looking for.
Read till last, got something to say.

And this ones for _kookie_101💜

And lets assume that Y/N did not had any boyfriends before V.

-------zzzzzz---------zzzzzz---------zzzzz-----

A/N POV

"Did you have any girlfriends before me?" Y/N asked her husband while slumping down on the bed.

"Just had one, while I was in high school. She was the most popular girl so we dated just for popularity, I guess. Did you have anyone before me?" V said making Y/N nod in understanding.

"Nah, never had time for such things." Y/N said turning off the lamp. (Read author's note at the top before commenting.)

"Then I am glad to be your first." V said snaking his hands on Y/N's waist and kissing her temples before whispering goodnight.

----*****------*******---------*******---------

'Aish, that lil kid always leaves his lunch knowingly.' Y/N murmured to herself while walking out of the elevator towards V's office.

She heard the mumbles from outside but just shrugged it off and opened the door without knocking (bad manners, Y/N really bad *shakes head*)

There she saw her dear husband and some random girl sucking each others face. V immediatly pushed the girl when he saw Y/N. Horror could clearly be seen on his face when he saw Y/N's expression. Y/N stared at her husband at first then slowly averted her eyes towards the girl.

"Y/N, it's not what it looks like okay? I can explain." V said still with a horrid face while Y/N did not utter a single word and walked towards them.
She raised her hands while the sound of ones hand coming in contact with another cheek was echoed throughout the room.

She slapped the girl. "How dare you kiss my husband? *turns towards V* here I brought you your lunch." She said placing the lunch box on his office table again turning towards the fuming girl who was holding her cheeks.

"You are gonna get out or shall I give you more taste of what you just got?" Y/N glared at the girl. Obiously, she knows that her husband won't cheat on her with some random ugly chick.

"Hah! Your husband? Do you know who am I? I am his first, first at everything, even his first girlfriend. He does not love you. If he did then why would he kiss me?"
The girl said with a smirk hoping the statement will make her win only to get a histornic laugh by Y/N.

"First you say? *laugh* Well if you were that important to him then maybe you would be standing where I am now i.e. beside him, walking by his side at every step of his life. Making a family with him and watching our children grow okay? Not trying to slut around in search of a sugar daddy. And who is his first does not matter as long as I am his last and forever. Infact, I never heard of you from his mouth even once, not even by mistake. So who are you to tell me what my husband feels about me and the thing about kissing, he looked like he was nearly about to puke.
Since you asked for it, thanks for making my husband more experienced in everything, even in bed. So get LOST before I loose my sanity." Y/N yelled loudly, making the girl infront of her flinch.

She immediatly left after hearing those words from. I mean who would not? I would have? Y/N turned around while massaging her temples only to face V with a wide which looked a lil creepy smile on his face.

Y/N gave him 'wat-de-eff' look while V pulled Y/N by her waist.

"I am proud of what you did earlier." V said with his famous boxy grin.

"I know you enough by now to know about your preferences. And I trust you." Y/N said while touching his TT with her thighs and maybe or maybe not massaging it to earn a groan by V.

"You know you are turning me on right, babe?" V said trying to capture Y/N's lips only to be met by her hands.

"I did not finish." Y/N said tracing V toned abs with her hands still grinding on... you know what.

"I trust you but I am still mad at you. So maybe next time, 'daddy'." Y/N emphasized on the word daddy with a seductive wishper in V's ear, only to turn him on more.

And when Y/N made sure he got a boner, she left immedialty with a quick bye leaving him and his lil bud hanging in there.

Aish, I know I know.
Some of you been wanting smuts but your stupid author ain't good at it.

So anyone who is interested in writing smuts for book 2 of this story please message me and who knows i might nag you till death to teach me how to write smuts.

And this much for the bonus parts. I might be doing book 2 so... saiyonara till then.
Hope you enjoy it!
I purple you💜