**

V POV
It has been a month since our relationship and since some days I have noticed that I dont feel the same anymore. I feel even more for her. The love only grows day by day. I just hope we can be like this forever.

"You sure you can go by yourself? Come on let me drop you." I said nagging her with a pout, hoping that it would change her mind.

"I can go by myself Tae. I just don't wanna burden you and it's only few minutes walk from here." She said. She is just too stubborn. "Bye Tae. Love you." She kissed my cheeks and ran off without even letting me reply. I just sighed at her behaviour. No matter what I can't stay mad at her.

After sometimes....
A/N POV

V was sitting on his chair, going through some papers. "It's time for her to come home. I should leave as well." He said looking at his watch. He arrived at his home, hoping that he would be welcomed by the cheerful smile of his love. But when he entered, there was no sign of her.

'She must be in the room.' He thought to himself but no, nothing. He searched every part of the house. He even tried calling her but her phone was out of reach. After a while he got a phone call, it was from an unknown number, so he did not bother to pick it up. But it kept ringing.

"What?!" He shouted annoyingly.
"Now now. Don't be mean. You don't want your lil girl to be hurt, do you?" The other side spoke.

"I don't talk to strangers." He said and hung up the phone. His mind was only occupied by the thought of Y/N. His phone rang again. 'This shit does not know when to stop.'
He thought to himself and picked up the phone.

"V." That one word was enough for him to recognise who it was.

"What do you want?" He said sighing heavily, showing a clear sign that he was not so pleased.

"You know what I want. You ruined my life, my company and you are living your life in peace. You think I would let you?" He spoke. It was his former rival company which he ruined without even thinking twice.

"Yeah yeah. Is that all?" V said rolling his eyes. "Aren't you searching for someone precious? What was her name again...yes Y/N!" When V heard her name his heart started beating fast.

"If you dare do anything to her, you know it will be a disaster for you." V said between his gritted teeth.

"Come on. You know I dont have anything to loose. And so I was right. You know this girl Y/N. She was denying the fact that she has any contact with you. If you want her then come at *address* with the papers of your company."

"You will regret it." With that V cut the phone and went to the place where he was told to meet him. Of course he had his men with him all the time. He called Sejin. "Sejin, go to *adress* and make sure Y/N is safe. I will reach there in few minutes." He told and cut the phone and drove at the fullest speed he could.

When he reached there, he saw it was like a dumping site of the city. After investigating the place, he found a small abandoned building and without second thought, he went inside. When he was inside he saw dead bodies and heard gun firings.

'I think they already reached.' He thought to himself. He went carried on walking and after some steps, he saw his life, his Y/N tied on a chair. She was covered with bruises and blood was all over her body. He ran towards her but stopped when he saw a gun on her temple.

"So you came. I guess this bitch is really precious to you." The man smirked, seeing the expression of V. He felt like his soul was taken away from his body. The oxygen he had been breathing suddenly stopped.

"You won't dare to." He clenched his fist. "You and I both know well that I would dare to. But you know I must say she was a tough girl. After so much torture she did not utter a single word about you. Trying to protect you, killing herself. I must say I am jealous." With that he pushed the gun more deeper in her temples, making the girl whimper in pain.

V was both relieved and angry. Relieved that she was still alive. "Just say what you want." V asked, eyes still not leaving Y/N.

"So you want to talk business now. Give me all your property and beg for mercy." He said smirking. V was beyond raging. But he did not even hesitate once to throw his 'power of attorney' on his enemy's other hand.

"Wow. If only I knew a girl can make the person who is feared in whole underground give up. I would have done it sooner. Now on your knees,  begging." If only a glare could kill people, there would be only holes on the body of his enemy.

V hated to give his ego, to kneel down, to see up on others. But Y/N made him do things he did not even dreamt in his wildest dreams. Just when he was about to kneel, BANG!!

Y/N POV
How much I wanted to scream at him not to do what he was asked to. But I had no energy. I was on the verge of loosing consiousness. Just when he was about to kneel, BANG!! And everything went black.

Sorry for a boring update.
But i got another idea for this story, so hope you will guys love it.

I hope you enjoy this part. Although its not interesting.

I purple you💜💜
Until next time...