Bonus 5.2 (smut)

Your author-chan has finally taken her first step into adult world. Although it is my first attempt, I am a baby writer hope you enjoy this chapter. Ughh, why did I write this?

A/N POV
"I need you too kim Taehyung."

Upon hearing what Y/N said, V lost all the control he had in himself. "Y/N you don't understand the way I need you. I wanna touch you." V said with his deep voice while whispering in Y/N's ear. Y/N would lie if she said it didn't turn her even more.
Y/N didn't say anything instead she exposed more of her neck as if giving him the permission.
V slowly kissed her neck and finding her sweet spot while doing so. "Ngh" Y/N immediatly cupped her mouth as she never thought such a sound could be made by her. "Don't hold back baby cause I am not either." V said kissing back the sweet spot. He slipped his hands down Y/N's stomach rubbing it. He slowly moved his hand downwards while he slowly unbuttoned the shirt wrapped around Y/N, using his mouth.
At this point Y/N was internally cursing herself as to why is she finding this thing hot. And within another moment she realised all of her body was exposed to V. She yelped while trying to cover herself, while V stopped her.

"You are breathtakingly beautiful. Don't hide yourself". V said said while licking his lips. "It's not fair if I am the only one exposed." Y/N said making V chuckle and throwing off his clothes somewhere.

"Aghh, Ngh n-not there." Y/N said sweat forming in her temples. "Fck you are so tight." V said kissing Y/N.
"Ahh... fa-faster." Y/N moaned becoming breathless. The sound of skin slapping and the moans filled the room and who knows how many rounds they did.

"I am never doing it with you again. Are you a beast or what?" Y/N said smacking V while rolled in the cover. "Come on baby there is not a single girl who would have not yearned for me after tasting me once." V said while nuzzling himself closer to Y/N. "Just go with your girls then." YN said trying to move away but a sheer pain in her back made her jolt. "Hey, I told you right? Not to move unnecessarily. I have done this so let me take responsibility babe." V said kissing Y/N's forehead making her blush. "Ju-just because you said it so I am letting you." Y/N said making V fall for her even more.

Uwaaa. I did it.
Hope you enjoy.
I purple you💜