changed

A/N POV

"Why are you like this?! Why did you change?" It was just another regular day but not for Y/N. The past weeks had been the worst nightmare in her life. V's cold behaviour was not going to change either. She was fed up with both her life and V's behaviour.

"What did I do now?" V asked coldly without taking a glance at Y/N. "Why are you so heartless, so cold?" Y/N was on the verge of crying. Hearing those words V sighed and went towards Y/N cupping her cheeks softly.

"You see I wanna make world so fearful of me that no one would even dare to think of touching what's mine. And about you, I have not even treated you harshly. You got everything you need babe. So why are you not shutting up!? Stop nagging me about the same thing!"

Y/N flinched at sudden raised voice of V. "I-I am s-sorry." Y/N left the room. She was sitting on the edge of her bed. The memory of V beating up a man and laughing at his suffering still haunted Y/N. She did not know what to feel anymore.

'I miss you Tae.' She whispered to herself before drifting to sleep tired from all the things happening in her life.

Loud bang was heard when V opened the door to Y/N's room. She lazily woke up rubbing her eyes only to have an invitation thrown at her face(not really at her face so...).

"Get ready. We have a party to attend." V said with an emotionless face. "Why do I have to join?" Y/N asked with puppy eyes. "Because it says come with a partner if you have one. And last time I checked, we were still dating." V said in a matter of factly tone.

"But why do you treat me like shit?" Y/N mumbled but V heard it. He just sighed and left the room without a single glance. After sometimes, Y/N came out ready for the party. She wore a black dress just above her knees and backless which fitted her body perfectly showing her curves.

V was too stunned to see her. In his eyes she was the most beautiful girl already but today she was looking extra beautiful. But he shrugged it off instead of smiling at her, he sent her a cold glare.
"Are you that desperate to find another guy? Is one not enough for you?" Y/N was shocked would be an understatement. She never imagined to hear those words from V.

"Go and change into something that does not make me look like I am with a slut." Without a word Y/N turned away hiding the tears she had held up. She changed into a simple gown, long down to her heels.

The car ride was silent. After reaching there, V parked the car and went out without waiting for Y/N. It was not something new now. She went inside and stared at awe. It was so beautiful. 'Must be some rich brat.' She thought to herself. V disappeared to god only knows where.

After searching the whole party area she spotted V with some random girl, laughing and happily enjoying her company. 'It's always been like this. Get used to it.' With a heavy sigh she went to the bar side of the party.

She was just gonna order her drink when an unfamilier voice interrupted her. "Why is a beautiful lady like you sitting all alone in the bar?" Y/N just rolled her eyes and ordered her drink. "Margarita please."

She could sense someone sitting beside her chair but did not bother to turn. Gulping her drink in one shot she let the burning sensation in her throat relax her.
Suddenly she could feel hands on top of her thigh. She sent a glare to it's owner. "You are annoying me. Go get someone else to play with." She said by removing his hands from her thighs.

"Come on. You are no fun."

"I am just afraid for your life. You don't know who I am with." She said raising her eyebrow. "Seriously who?"

"Me." Another voice interrupted. They both turned their heads to see who it was and there stood V with hands on his pockets glaring at the boy. The boy immediatly stood up and bowed to V as an apology and left. V shifted his eyes towards Y/N. It softened for a while.

"And you there. Do you have to act like a whore?"

"But I-" she was interrupted when V dragged her holding her wrist. He then lead her to the car and shoved her in passenger seat driving to home.

Upon reaching home, V pushed Y/N on the bed and hovered over her pining her down. "You really never learn do you... you should really be taught a lesson." V said kissing her neck, more like biting it. Tears fell down Y/N's cheeks.

"Tae please stop. I don't want this." She said between the sobs. He looked at Y/N. "I am sorry." With that he left leaving Y/N crying all by herself on the room.

I hope you enjoy it.
I purple you.💜💜
Dont worry another chapter will be a better one✌✌ i hope.