Closer

Y/N POV
It has been 3 days since I am stuck in his house. Of course my ninja instinct told me to escape and it's not that I did not tried to. But everytime I did, I was dragged by his bodyguards and thrown on the comfy bed. I hate him. I haven't even contacted my family. Are they alright?

My thoughts were broken when V enters my room with a disappointed face. Did I fail my exam or what?

He sat next to me and tried to hold my hands, but I pulled away. He sighed. "How many times have I told you to stop trying to get away? You will only get hurt in the process."

"And how many times have I told you that I don't wanna stay here. It's like a prison. I haven't even contacted my parents. I did not even send them this month's money. You know my family's condition." I told him, almost tearing up. He held my chin and stared right at my eyes with a smile on his face.

"Don't worry about your family. I am taking care of them and I sent them money. And about being prisoned, as long as you will promise not to run away, you will be allowed to go out."

"Promise?" I asked him with the spark of hope in my eyes. "If you promise me first." He told carressing my head. I nodded my head. "I promise you."

"Promise what princess?" He said raising his eyebrows.
"Promise to never run away." I said raising one hand and another on my neck. He chuckled at the sight.

"You can go to school from tommorow and you will not be working. You are a princess and you will be treated like that."

"So you are a peasant then?" He gave me a playful glare and kissed me. Not a kiss, it was just a peck tho😅.
"At your service princess." He smirked at me with a slight bow. He is stupid but cute and I hate him.

Skip to school
Y/N POV

V he is always the topic of gossip at school. Couldn't they talk about him before I saved him? I would not be in this mess.

Girl 1: Look, V oppa updated a new photo.

Girl 2: Show me! Show me!

Girl 3: OMG! I wanna date him.

Girl 1: Shut up! He belongs to me. He's only mine.

Gosh, I just wanna laugh at them. And, how can he post a photo without me in it when he knows girls swoon over him? I am not being jealous but he should consider it.

Sometimes later.

V POV
I am more than happy. Although, Y/N has not confessed her feelings but I know she will soon. She is even getting comfortable around me. Eveytime I think about her, a smile always find its way on my face.
"Hyung, stop smiling to yourself. You are creeping me out." Yeah, there goes the mood spoiler jungkook for you.

"No it's not creepy. And what are you doing in my office?" I asked resting my chin on my hand.

"Don't tell me you forgot hyung. We have a meeting in 10 minutes and not only me, all the hyung have gathered." What?!

"Meeting? Ahehe meeting about what?"

"I can't believe you hyung. You know about your new company. You would atleast need an approval for opening a legal company. Since no one knows we are mafia we are gonna act like we are holding shares." I slapped my self on the forehead. Aish, how can I forget that?

Aww, I wanna go home and be with Y/N. But I also don't wanna die, if I don't attend the meeting that is.

Skip Taehyung's place

It's been past midnight and Y/N is still not at home. Her phone is saying unreachable. Did she run away? No it can't be. She promised. I sent my men but in vain, they found nothing. So I i went instead. I searched but no sign of her. I hoped she had gone home while I was searching for her. But when 1i saw the scene infront of me, it was not something I could handle.

Y/N POV
V banned me to go to job but I could not help it, so I went to Jin oppa's cafe. I had not been there for 3 days so I stayed there till 11:30. Jin oppa insisted me to drop home but i1 denied him since I don't wanna let him know about the V thing and get him worried.

I was walking home when a bunch of boys started following me. At first I ignored them, but they started calling me. I fastened my steps, but then I realised I had lost my way. Baka! I tried to call V but my phone was dead. I really am going to throw this shit for dying upon me on this kind of events.

One of them caught me and turned me around, trapping me by the walls of the alley. The smell of alcohol could be clearly smelled. I was afraid to die. He traced his hands on my body. Somehow the brave me kicked his TT and I tried to escape. Others tried to catch me but their steps were unbalanced as they were drunk. I ran like my life depended upon it. I did not know where I was going but I ran to the place where my legs took me. I tripped while running. My legs were bleeding but I did not give up on running.

After awhile when I thought they have stopped chasing me, I found myself in front of V's mansion. God I have never been so happy to see this place. As soon as the guard saw me, he let me in. I went directly to my room and that's when I broke down. I have never been this afraid in my whole life. I was shaking like crazy and curled up in the bed with blankets covering me.
My brain was in a mess. I just wanted someone to comfort me.

I felt a pair of arms engulfing me and I flinched. I immediatly backed away only to see V with guilt on his face.

V POV

My girl, the only girl I care about was curled up. She was in a mess and was crying. At the sight, I clenched my fists both from anger and guilt. I should not have left her alone. When I tried to hug her, she backed away and that broke my heart.

"Y/N. It's me, V." I tried to comfort her.
"V *sobs* V. I am s-sorry for not li-listening to y-you." Her eyes were red and puffy.

I immediatly hugged her, carressing her hair. "No, it's my fault for letting you be alone. Don't worry, I am here now. Who did this to you? Tell me." I told her as tried to remain as calm I could be. She looked in my eyes with her fragile and red ones. I am sorry Y/N, I could not be there in time.

After comforting and calming her down, she told me everything. I was angry would be an understatement. I did not even think twice before dialing a number.

"Hello Sejin, find out who were at the street *address* on midnight till today. No matter what."

"Nae V hyung. Consider your job done." I hung up the phone.

Y/N fell asleep in my arms as I was comforting her. I did not leave her even for a second.

As i promised a long update, its here. 😁
I hope you enjoy it.
I purple you💜💜