Taken

Y/N POV

It's been a few days after the V incident and Jin oppa's visit. I really am happy that he visited me, since I feel really good now.

I was heading to home after work. Yeah, I started working again. It's good to be back. Whenever I see that alley, it brings back memories of V. I really should get a check up to be still thinking about someone who probably forgot even my existance, let alone my name.

It's been a while since I heard footsteps behind me. They may be heading the same way as me, so I shrugged it off. After awhile, it stopped. I knew they were not after me. I was nearly going to reach my apartment when someone covered my mouth from behind. I struggled, but it was all in vain. My vision was getting blurry and I heard some voices.
"Finally, she came in hand." Then all went dark.

I woke up with a light headache. The surrounding was not familiar. I was in a big room with cream coloured walls, on a bed which felt like thw most cormfortable bed in the world. As I was admiring the room without thinking I have been kidnapped, my eyes caught my leg. I was chained. WTF!? Whoever kidnapped me is stupid to think I would leave this comfy comfy bed.

Few minutes later, voices could be heard. They were faint, but I could make some words out of it.
'Did you get her?'

'Yes, sir.'
'Good, but if she isn't the one I told you to bring, then you know what will happen to you right?'

'Y-yes sir.'

Well,  someone's in trouble. Hahaha. I was smirking at the thought when the door opened revealing the person i despise the most. V. Wudafuq he wants with me? Am I gonna die here? But I haven't even married yet. I haven't even said sorry to my parents for being a bad child. Lord save me.(from BTS Lol)

As soon as he saw that Iwas awake, he smiled at me. More like smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Yah! Keep rolling your eyes, you might find your brain. If only you have one." What the hell? I got kidnapped, and the first thing I get is an insult? It's not what I saw in dramas. No cut!

"Just what the hell do you want from me. Let me get the fuq outta here." I hissed at him.

He chuckled and sat on the bed. He raised his hand. I closed my eyes for an impact as I thought I was getting slapped but instead, he caressed my cheek. Okay, that was unexpected. I opened my eyes only to see him smiling at me. Creepy, but cute -_- . I am being weird again.

He closed the distance between our faces just when his lips were going to touch mine, Iclosed my eyes. He chuckled and whispered in my ears. "What I want from you, you say? You. I want you and from today you are taken by this mafia here. You are mine."

I laughed. I laughed so hard that I nearly fell from the bed.
"As if you can. You think I will stay here. Dream on." I said swaying my hands at him.

"Don't worry babe." Did he just babed me? Eww!

"I am not asking you. I am just informing you. And you see as far as I know,  you love your family right? Don't wanna get them hurt. Do you?" Is this where the girl begs the villian to spare her family?

"Listen, V or whatever you are. You ain't doing that. I am gonna make you pay." I said in more like a threatning tone. But he smirked. Am I not scary enough?

"Cute. Don't worry I wont hurt them as long as you obey and be a good girl."

"But what do you want from me? I saved your life and I get this?" I said pointing at my chained leg.

"I will get to it straight. I like you Y/N. I like you alot. And I don't want you to leave me." He said with a sigh, leaving me jungshook.

"I don't like you. Infact, I think I hate you." Bitch resting face right there.

"Don't worry princess, you will. I will make you fall for me." He said kissing my forehead leaving me dumbfounded.

"Rest for now. I will come back after I finish my job. And don't ever think of getting away, you don't know what I can do." He somewhat threatened me and unlocked the chain from my leg, leaving me all alone in the room. I am here, like can't I kill him and escape?

I am sorry for a short chapter.
But i tried my best.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
I purple you💜💜