Apart

A/N POV
"Hyung, calm down. It will be alright." Jungkook tried to calm V down as he was pacing back and forth.

"How the hell do you expect me to calm down?! She is literally in the operating room rn!" V growled in anger and the younger one just kept quiet. After what it felt like an eternity for V, doctor came out wiping his sweat.

V immediatly rushed towards the doctor. "You better tell me the words I expect or else we both know what will happen." V threatened him. How could the doctor ever tell him the negative results in the pressure like that?

"Don't worry sir. She is alright. The operation was succesful. Just the thing is that don't let her stress much." The doctor said with a smile, a fearful one to be exact.

"Great! I wanna see her now." V demanded. "But-" The doctor was cut off by a glare that V sent to him. He just went inside and saw Y/N sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. He caressed her cheek and stroked her hair.

"I am sorry Y/N. I could not save you. Please wake up fast. I can't forgive myself. I don't deserve you. All I ever brought to you was pain. Forgive me." He said touching her forehead with his, hoping it will reach his feelings to her.

Some days later

It's been a few days but still Y/N has not woke up. Doctor said that she had suffered from a huge trauma due to the shock and fear she felt. Kim Taehyung has once again returned to his old cold self. The number of crimes and murders kept increasing in his list at the speed of light.

The state he is in now was even feared by his 6 brothers. But there was not even a single night that he did not cry and missed his love, his Y/N. If he could reverse the time, he would. Not even once but a thousand times just to avoid this situation.

It was just another normal day V visiting his love of life, his Y/N, before going to his job.

There he was evilly laughing while beating the person to death. His maniac laugh was echoing through the walls. No one in the room was enjoying the scene and the person V has changed into. Neither his employee nor his hyungs. But the one who was in most pain was a small fragile figure that he cherised the most standing on the door with the support of Jungkook. She was remained unnoticed until the room filled with another sound, the sound of sobs.

When she saw the look in his eyes he knew that he was not the one she loved. 'How can someone be so heartless?' Was the only thing on her mind.

As soon as Taehyung heard the sobs he immediatly turned his towards the door knowing the owner of the voice. His once cold and devil eyes turned soft and loving when it landed towards Y/N, his Y/N. A smiled crept his face but was dropped as soon as he realised the situation.

He immediatly ran towards Y/N who was still frozen to her place holding Jungkook. He stopped right infront her and went in for a hug but was pushed instead. He was more than heart broken.

"Why?" V could not form any words from the sudden behaviour of his love. It was just totally opposite of what he had imagined.

"You scare me." When those words hit V's ear, he felt like his world collapsed. But he immediatly shifted his attention towards Jungkook. "Why did not you inform me?" Jungkook did not utter a single word aware of the situation he was in.

"I told him not to tell you." Y/N spoke with a stern voice with tears dripping from her eyes.
"I wanted it to be a surprise but... it seems you are happy even without me. So I guess I ruined your fun. Sorry for being a hindrance."

"Y/N It's not-"
"What V? You wanna say it's not what I think it is? Because if it is then it does not look like that. You laughing like a maniac in the suffering of others while I was in hospital. Infact I even told you I don't wanna see you killing anyone. You know what? Let's get over with it. We are done, from today idk you and you don't know me!"
(For a girl who was just discharged from hospital she ranted a lot.)

With that said, turned to Junkook. "Jungkook, please can you drop me to my apartment?" Jungkook neither nodded his head in agreement nor in disagreement. Y/N sighed and was about to leave when V gripped her cheeks and pushed her towards the wall capturing her.

His face was expressing something you could not understand.( A/N: How do I know because even I don't.) He stared right in Y/N's eyes, while his grip was still hard on her cheeks.

"You know Y/N, you really talk too much. I went through hell all this time while you were in the hospital. And now when you are awake and fine you think I would let you go? If you wanted to leave, you should have done without saying anything to me. That way would be have been easier for you to escape." He whispered in her ears with his deep voice which never failed to run shivers down her spine.

He got another thought and smirked at her "No baby when I think about it, you do not have the chance to escape at all. Even if you did I would hunt you down eventually cause you are mine and only mine."

Tears were forming in her eyes due to the pain from his grip. "Hyung, you are hurting her. She is in pain. Let her face go." Jungkook said wanting to sound a bit confident in the situation he was in. V let her go but only to carry her and take her with him. Y/N did not even try to struggle because this was the side of V she had never seen. She was too caught up in the dellusional perception.

When V dropped her inside her room she immediatly broke down. Sobs filled the room. To say that it did not hurt V to see her in this state, would be an lie. He hated to see her like this, but he knew if he wanna keep her, he have to be this way.

He went and hugged Y/N. "Don't cry. I had already told you earlier that I dont want you to leave my side. So stop being persistant and don't cry. Do you understand?" He said placing his head on hers.

Y/N slowly nodded her head and the sobs stopped. He held her chin to make an eye contact. "See that was easy. Now take rest and be a good girl." He kissed her forehead and left the room while Y/N curled up in the blanket and let her pillow be wet.

This might be the worst chapter i have ever written so please dont kill me.

Bye bye
I purple you💜💜