You owe me

Warning slight smut ahead

By the time Calvin woke up Ian was in a different place. Looking around Calvin noticed he was alone in the car, and he started to panic. He unlocked the door and pushed it open, looking around and breathing heavily, not recognizing the area and afraid of what could happen. He started crying, "why did you leave" he sniffled and cried silently. He heard footsteps and quickly looked around, a warm hand grabbed him, "Calvin why did you get out of the car?! You could've been killed!". Calvin took a second before he came to realisation, seeing the bag in Ian's hand he looked at him, "I thought you ditched me.." he spoke in a small voice. Ian sighed and helped Calvin back into the car, "You know I will have to go back home soon..". Calvin's breath hitched and he looked at Ian's phone that was just starting to ring.
"Shit Greg is calling" he put a finger over his lips telling Calvin to be quiet. Calvin heard muffles rather than a clear voice.

"I couldn't find him anywhere, I'll look in the morning. He can't be far, he'll come crawling back" Greg spoke in a low voice causing Calvin's spine to shiver.
"Hey you're with that Girl from the party now yeah? Put it on speaker I would love to speak with her." Ian looked at Calvin who went pale, terrified he's going to be caught. Ian looked at him with pleading eyes, Calvin took a deep breath and spoke into the phone that was now on speaker, "Hi Greg, nice to hear your voice for once" he spoke in a feminine voice, soft and delicate. Calvin looked at Ian, knowing he ain't gonna let Calvin live this down. Greg chuckled through the phone, "you has a very nice voice, we should all hang out sometime can't wait to meet you. So how's your guys date been going". Calvin shifted slightly, "we were going to go see a movie then maybe go to my place and chill out more there. A very casual date". Ian was staring at Calvin, mouthing "wow" as Calvin did a small laugh is this new voice he discovered. Greg's laughs could be hard through the call, "ok I'll let you guys get back to whatever you guys were going to do". Ian turned speaker off and held it up to his ear, "if you guys do anything, remember our bet with this one". Ian huffed, "yeah I know". Truth is the girl cancelled, so he already lost the bet but maybe he still had a chance.
Ian went to a motel to let Calvin have a place to sleep away from Greg. The two boys walked to their room and Calvin noticed it was only one bed. He didn't care however he was exhausted, he jumped onto the bed and snuggled on the blankets. Ian sighed then walked over, "Calvin I hate to break the news to you but..".
Calvin's heart stopped, thinking of every possibility. Ian rubbed the back of his neck, "I made a bet with Greg.. that if I can get a girl to sleep with me, he owes me Half of earnings at the end of the year. But if I lose he gets my house, like it will be under his name."
Calvin tilted his head, "you bet your house..?"
"Ok not really, it's the same bet he'll get half too. But then I won't be able to pay the bills and I'll have to sell it to him so I'm stable and shit" Ian groaned, Calvin giggled, "send him a random video or picture off Google. I don't know what's so hard about it". Ian sighed, "he have to facetime him, he needs alot of proof". Calvin was a bit slow and looked at him, "what do you mean we..?" It all suddenly clicked, "o-oh" he felt his face start to heat up. "Ian I'm not gonna shoot a porno with you". Ian looked at him, "then I'll take you back to my place and you can face Greg yourself". Calvin whined and Ian rubbed his temple, "I'll pull out, like I'll be in for a couple of minutes, it may hurt but after wards you can maybe take a bath if you're sore". Calvin started to breath heavily, "this is so fucked up" he whined as he crawled onto the bed and looked down at his lap. "I can't have you do a blow job because of your face". Calvin rolled his eyes and slowly started to take off his shoes and shorts. "Can I keep my sweater on?". Ian nodded, "it will be better, so he won't notice a flat chest". Calvin striped completely other than his sweater and socks. Ian took a moment to admire Calvin, "see I'm not gay but you're a pretty boy, ". Calvin smiled then Ian sat on the bed and laid Calvin back, "just relax, youve never done this before?". Calvin shook his head, "you're taking my v card for a fucking bet". Ian stopped, "ok I'm not doing that I have another way. I didn't realise Calvin you were gonna let me take it?". Calvin shrugged, "I rather someone I trust take it then someone I hate". Ian shook his head, "ok so it's gonna be different now" he completly striped and held Calvin's legs, Ian looked at Calvin body and felt his hard on. Calvin blushed and whined, "what's your plan?".
"Just watch". Ian texted Greg then resting his dick on Calvin's, Calvins face turned red if that was even possible and his legs got tense. Ian closed Calvin's legs so it looked convincing enough, Calvin's eyes closed as his small hands rested on his chest. Greg called and Ian answered, "you better have your money ready, cause look what I got. He rested the camera on the night stand so it showed Calvin's stomach down. Ian began to thrust, rubbing the two boys members against one another. Calvin gripped the blanket, soft breathes were the only sound that echoed in the room other than the slight Creek of the bed. Ian picked up the pace, his head slightly rubbing Calvin's and his back arched, "shit" Calvin whined instead of moaning, remembering to play a more feminine voice. His legs wanted to spread apart so badly, desperate for more. Really wishing Ian was inside of him, thinking of such thoughts left Calvin weak and letting out moans he was holding back. Ian groaned and spread Calvin's legs slightly, their cocks rubbing just right to have Calvins body shake as he neared his first orgasm. Both boys heard the phone echo the sounds of their hotel room, almost forgetting about Greg. Ian kept the same pace and same angle. Calvin let out a beautiful moan, one so delicate but strained from previous moans, Calvin's body jerked and his back arched, "Fuck Ian!" He screamed as he came on his stomach, luckily his sweater moved back from all the back arching and Ian watched Calvin melt, eyes flickering as they rolled slightly back into his head, his body relaxing after a minute of short thrashes. Ian came as well moaning quietly as he 'pulled out'. Ian grabbed his phone, "better have my money" he spat then hung up. Calvin was panting, "fuck Calvin that was so hot". Calvin hummed, "my first orgasm" he whispered a chuckle and softly cupped himself, "you said you weren't gonna let us come.. but I'm glad you did" he whispered the last part but Ian could clearly hear it. Ian picked Calvin up and they had a quick shower, "fuck Calvin" Ian continues to say about Calvin's body, "I could just fuck you again against this bathroom door." Calvin blushed "don't though, we will not speak of this" he hissed as they got out and got dressed. Both boys hairs wet but they didn't care as they drifted off to sleep on their bed, their legs intertwined slightly.