Want to Come with?

Warning, this chapter contains rape, if you are not comfortable please skip this chapter

After the shower Calvin got out and grabbed on of he towel, that was hanging on the rack by the shower. He felt a pair of arms wrap around his body and pull him back into the shower and a low chuckle.

"Greg!" He shrieked and squirms, breaking out of Greg's hold.

"Don't do that you scared me" he glared, Greg hummed and brushed Calvin's hair that was covering his eyes,

"Sorry babe, it's just that you're beautiful you know that? I'm just so lucky to have someone in my life with a body like yours" he purred. Calvin shifted feeling a bit uneasy.

His hands travelled Calvin's body, watching the smaller boy blush and put a hand on top of Greg's, "let's do it again" Greg whispered in the boys ear, in a deep tone.

Calvin looked at him, "I'm not really.." he trailed off as Greg picked him up and laid him on the bed.

Calvin sat up, "I'm still slightly sore and and" he struggled to come up with an excuse. Greg wasn't listening and took off his own towel. Calvin closed his legs and whined.

Greg looked at him, "why are you hiding?". Calvin whined, "I don't want to right now, I'm still sore and not in the mood" he huffed, Greg's hands were on the boys knees

Greg sighed, "fine be like that" he rolled his eyes and left the room. Calvin watched, *no don't leave.. I'll do it just don't leave" he spoke in a soft voice, worried he did something wrong.

Greg smiled and walked over to the boy, "I won't leave" he whispered and grabbed the lube bottle. Calvin's legs were Shakey, not because he was horny but afraid, he's still in pain from the night before.

Just when Greg was about to push in. Calvin stopped him, "wait no I really don't want to" he quickly spoke out, but it was too late as Greg was already pushed in.

Calvin whimpered and tried to push Greg away, but he started to thrust and slam against his prostate. Calvin moaned, "Greg stop!" He whined, his body wanted it but his mind was filled with pain, the betrayal and overall thoughts about if Greg really cared or wanted a quick fuck.

Calvin squirms but Greg pinned him and pushed deeper, Calvin's arms wrapped around Greg's and he looked into his eyes, Greg looked back at the tear filled ones and just kissed the smaller boy.

Calvin closed his eyes, sobs instead of his moans escape his mouth and Greg spread his legs out, tilting his angle and slammed against Calvin's prostate repeatably.

Broken moans left the smaller boy, "Greg.. d-" but once again Calvin was too slow, his body shook as he reached his orgasm, eyes rolling slightly as the warm liquid shot onto his body. Broken tears and moans left Calvin's mouth once again, and looked at Greg who came inside, groaning at the feeling.

"Whoops forgot the condom" Greg chuckled. The smaller boy laid there, in too much pain to actually move once everything started to hit him.

Greg smile and kisses him, "thank you babe".
Then he left the room, with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Calvin slowly got up, he started sobbing feeling the absolute worst at the moment. He slowly walked into the bathroom and showered once again, wishing he would wash away the thoughts surrounding his mind as well.

He locked the door and turned on the shower, it hurt to stand to he turned on the bath instead. Filling it with bubbles to get his mind off things.

"Right when I started to trust you.." he whispered and sank into the bubbles.

-

30 minutes later and the boy got out, he quickly ran to the room and got dressed. He had to use Greg's clothes and whined at the smell. That use to be comforting but now haunted Calvin, he grabbed some shorts that Greg just washed and a jumper from the closet.

He slipped on socks, that didn't match I may add, but Calvin could care less. He slipped on a pair of converse that he had since the beginning and left through the window, making sure to shut it.

He started to run, though his body was sore he pushed through it. He stopped at the bus stop and whined when he didn't have any money, so he walked past the bus, hearing it pull away from the stop and drive down the street.

He stopped at a coffee shop and heard a familiar voice, "Calvin!". It was Ian. Calvin ran to him and hugged him, immediately breaking in the older boys arms after feeling the warmth of him.

Ian stroked his back, "Calvin what happened.." he whispered, Calvin struggled to speak, word breaking between each sob, "I trus-ted him" he sniffled, eyes red and puffy.

Ian sighed, "I warned you.." he walked Calvin over to the van, Calvin looked at it and sniffed, "who would've known I felt the safest in a white van"

Ian frowned and opened the door, "here.." he laid out the blanket and a pillow, "I was planning a road trip" he chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

Calvin smiled, "that sounds fun, Where to?".

Ian shrugged, "wherever the van takes me, nowhere specific". Calvin looked at the van and put a hand on it, rubbing it, "lucky you" he quickly hummed.

Calvin laid on the bed Ian made him and snuggled into the blanket, breathing in the scent. Humming he looked at Ian who smiled back

Ian watched, "want to come with?"

What should Calvin do? Should he stay or should he travel with Ian?
You decide :0