why did you say that?

!! Literally so much smut big warning !!

Calvin thought long and hard for awhile, "but.."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy what? Oh.. I mean yeah but"

"No buts, imagine Christmas everyday"

Calvin smiled for a second or two, "okay.." he covered his face and Greg grinned, "great!" He picked Calvin up bridal style and laid with him on the bed.

It was around 4 in the morning and Calvin was still exhausted but he seemed to be thinking to himself.

'it was only this one time.. I was horny I needed a release..' he thought to himself

'i can't'

Calvin looked up at Greg, "Greg.. I thought about it a little more and I don't think-"

Greg crawled ontop of him, Calvin's weak and sore body whinced as he looked up at Greg, closing his tired legs.

Greg looked angry, "it's too late you already said yes"

Calvin gulped, "Greg it was only this one time.." Greg's hands wrapped around the smaller boys throat, "who else would do that shit with you? I'll make sure nobody else does"

-

The next morning Calvin woke up in the bathroom tub, red stained his face and the once white tub.

His head and body ached as he looked around, flashbacks of last night surrounded his thoughts as warm tears stung his bruised face.

Calvin was too sore to get himself out of the tub, he sobbed for Greg but no answer, he sat there sobbing and gently touching his cut up, bruised and Now scab covered face.

"I'm sorry.." he choked out, he laid there for a second, trying to numb away the pain as he heard the door open, he weakly looked at Greg,

"I'm sorry i-"

He was roughly picked up and shoved towards the bed, he whined in pain as Greg rubbed a rag throughout his body cleaning him up and putting him in new clothes.

"Greg It burns" Calvin mumbled as Greg kissed him, "I have friends coming over" he scurried and got dressed as well. Greg grabbed a few painmeds and looked at Calvin.

"Open princess"

Calvin reluctantly opened his small mouth and felt the two tablets stick to his tongue, Greg grabbed water and tilted some in Calvin's mouth, making sure he took the pills.

Calvin mumbled a quick, "thanks" as Greg watched him, "you will stay in this bedroom unless I call you out okay?"

"But Greg I thought-"

"Hush it!"

Calvin glared and looked over, tearing up and wiping his face.

Greg slammed the door shut and Calvin cried into the covers, hugging the pillow and wiggling under the blankets.

-

"Calvin babe"

No response

"Calvin"

A little louder

"Calvin!"

The door slammed open and Greg stared at the bed, Calvin was fast asleep with dried tears stained to his cheeks, and his little body surrounded by the sheets and blanket.

Greg smirked as his two friends walked in, "so this is the boy you've been talking about"

Greg walked to Calvin and pulled away the covers, the three men stared at his body, smirking at the ideas of what they could do.

Calvin mumbled and felt gregs hand, "Greg.." he sat up and glanced at Greg and slowly looked at the other 2, "what are.."

Greg pulled Calvin onto his lap, "Greg not in front of-"

Greg whispered, "I want to show them my little princess"

Calvin buried his face into gregs neck as he felt his bottoms be pulled off.

One of the two other men groaned, "I want to shove my cock into him so badly.."

The other one shrugged, "I think we've seen enough"

Calvin growled and whispered "Greg I'm uncomfortable"

"I know princess"

Greg gently shoved two fingers into Calvin and listened to Calvin's shy little grunts.

"Rick when I get him stretched out you can go first yeah?"

Calvin whined, "Greg no"

He hid in his neck, "please no Greg I don't know who they are"

The quiet one walked over, "Rick you arnt about to fuck another man's partner are you?"

Rick shrugged,  "I paid him a hell of a lot I sure hope I can" he peeled Calvin off of Greg and put him on the bed.

"Rick dude come on let's go"

Calvin trembled under Rick, holding a pillow over his face, "if you're gonna do it you better do it fast" Greg snapped.

Rick looked at Tyler, who was glaring "fine, but I want my money back by Monday"

Calvin didn't hear them over the sound of his sobs and they only grew louder when he felt a body line up with his.

The pillow was removed and Calvin forced his eyes closed, feeling the man nibble and kiss Calvin's neck,

"Please.." Calvin weakly mumbled and looked at the man, his face relaxed when he noticed it was Greg.

Greg pushed in and kissed Calvin's lips, smiling at the flushed boy beneath him.

"Greg did you really sell me to one of your friends?" He growled and Greg bottomed out, Calvin's eyes rolled back a second and he relaxed, "tell me"

Greg gave no response as he started thrusting, Calvin whined and squirmed but immediately had stopped when they were at the perfect angle.

Calvin's leg gently laid across the other, on his side and his lips quivered as Greg pounded into the small boy, making Calvin's small grunts into pornish moans.

"Greg right there-" Calvin panted, his shaft hard and body numb.

All that drove Greg mad, "oh fuck I'm gonna pound into you so hard"

Calvin mewed, "I'ma cum-"

Greg squeezed Calvin's dick to stop it, "Greg!" Calvin whined and quivered as greg pounded away at Calvin's dry orgasm, "I want to fill you up with every last drop"

Calvin moaned into the pillows as Greg turned his body fully over, going harder, he felt close but ignored it as his movement got sloppy.

Calvin mewed, "daddy please I've been a good girl-"

"Yes you have, such a perfect little girl" Greg growled

Calvin's moans got high pitched, "I'ma cum again Greg, please.."

Greg groaned, "I want a fucking baby.."

"Fuck!" Take it all you little slut!" He pushed hard into Calvin's little body, emptying himself as Calvin came into the silk sheets beneath him and filled the pillows with made up words.

Greg panted as he rode out his orgasm, pulling out and groaning as the sight

Calvin shivered and mewed into a pillow, "Greg..?"

"What?"

"Why did you say that..?"