Ive got you

Smut ahead :)

In the morning however, Calvin was impossible to wake up, he laid under the blanket hugging himself as he nuzzled into the pillow.

Greg watched with a smile as he got up and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

By the time it was noon Calvin finally got out of bed, he looked around then looked at the clock, "oh no it's noon.." he whispered.

He looked at his phone, "I need to upload" he went to his room but nothing was in there except for boxes.

Calvin growled as Greg walked to him, "remember baby-". Calvin slapped him, "what the fucking hell Greg, this is literally my house".

"Our hou-"

"You just live in it!" He shouted and Greg stopped and stared, "get out" he pointed to the front door.

Greg chuckled and slowly wrapped his arms around Calvin, "babe.."

Calvin squirmed, "let go of me!" He shouted and looked at Greg. Greg smiled back, being very calm about the situation.

"You're so cute when you're angry, your cheeks get all red and your small hands turn into little fists" Greg cooed and Calvin looked away, "I want you out by Friday.."

Greg stroked his tummy, "have I ever told you that you were beautiful?" Greg whispered, "because you are.. absolutely stunning" he spoke softly as he took a seat by the dinner table.

Calvin looked down, "I want you out in 2 weeks". He whispered, blushing over the fact that he's beeing showered with compliments.

"Many girls, even guys wish they looked like you. Your body and everything, I'm even surprised that a goddess like you even speaks to me".

Calvin looked at him and slowly wrapped his arms and legs around Greg, not speaking but Greg mocked him, "I want you out in 64 years".

Calvin buried his face into Greg's neck and hummed when Greg's larger hand stroked his back. Calvin shuttered and relaxed to the touch,

Greg smirked and lightly started to move Calvin's hips onto his crotch. Calvin groaned and tried to move, "why baby? Am I not worthy" he pouted.

Calvin looked at him, "I'm not worthy of being treated this way". Greg smiled, "you're royalty" he whispered.

Calvin pushed all thoughts that prevented him from listening to Greg, he grinded his hips and hummed into Greg's shoulder as he felt Greg's hands wrap around Calvin's hips.

Greg slipped off Calvin's shorts, "stunning" he whispered and Calvin let him pull them off completely.

Green held Calvin's chin, "you love compliments don't you". Calvin hummed, "I don't hear them very often". Greg frowned then played with Calvin's panties, moving the fabric as he put three fingers in Calvin's mouth,

Calvin licked them, whining when Greg circled around his enterance. Once they were all coated he pushed one into Calvin, watching the boy shift and melt from the slight feeling of pleasure, he pushed in another and started to thrust.

Calvin whined and gasped quietly into Greg's shoulder as his small hands balanced himself on Greg. The taller boy smiled and pushed in the third digit, listening to Calvin's shy moans as he reached Calvin's prostate, hitting it repeatedly.

Calvin mewled and twitched as he felt close. But Greg stopped and Calvin looked at him, "don't stop please, I'll be quiet I swear!-" he was interrupted.

"Bring me that little box over there, Calvin whimpered and walked over, Greg got a view of Calvin's lower half before his giant shirt covered it.

Calvin returned, "what is it". "You'll see" Greg whispered as he opened the box, "close your eyes". Calvin closed them and heard Greg put the box down, "don't look but come sit back on my lap"

Calvin did so, curious of what was in the box, he heard Greg's arm shift and reach around, he felt a little object be placed inside his enterance and Calvin whined, "what was that"

Greg cooed, "relax" and he turned it on. Calvin gasps softly as he felt the vibration, "It feels strange" he whispered as he felt Greg's hands grab his bum.

Greg turned up the speed and Calvin huffed as his legs started to shake, he whined when he felt the panties get tighter as his erection grew and started stretching the fabric.

Greg stood up so Calvin had to stand up, but he collapsed due to his legs being weak. He sat and groaned, feeling the toy start to pick up speed.

Calvin's hold body went limp, he leaned over on his chest as he stuck his bum up in the air. Moaning softly into his arm, "Greg get it out please.." he let out a breathy moan.

Greg smirked, he put a cold hand on Calvin's bum, "princess you look so beautiful" Greg growled and Calvin whined as he inched closer to his orgasm.

"Greg" Calvin whimpered as his body jerked and he closed his eyes, feeling them roll back. He came into the soft fabric panties. Whining when the toy continued to buzz against his sensitive prostate.

Greg stopped it and pulled it out, "good girl". He cooed.

Calvin purred as he slowly pushed himself up, "Greg" he hummed as Greg picked him up, taking him to the bathroom after pealing off Calvin's panties

He through them in the wash and carried the butt naked boy to the bathroom to shower.
Calvin smiled softly when Greg wrapped his arms around him, "I did it".

Calvin looked at him, "what do you mean Greg?". Greg smiled at Calvin, "nothing baby"

"Nothing"