Daddy Loves You

Calvin woke up to the feeling of being carried, he hummed as he looked around, he say the ground and Greg's back so he realised he was being carried in.

Calvin yawned and Greg patted his back, "you can go back to sleep in my room" he chuckled. Calvin whined, "I wanna sleep in my room" he spoke in a soft voice. Greg chuckled, "sorry bud, took out your bed and everything".

Calvin groaned, "Greg I still have to make videos" he glared when Greg put him down to open the door. Calvin walked back into the car and grabbed his sandwich. Greg smiled and patted Calvin's bum as he walked into the house.

Calvin looked at Greg, then glared, "dun touch me". Greg smiled and watched Calvin open the sandwich and took a bite out of it, he looked at Greg, "why are you looking at me like that". Greg walked to him and stroked his cheek, "you're beautiful".

Calvin blushed and looked down. Greg took his sandwich and put it down on the table. He picked up Calvin and laid him down on the couch, smiling when Calvins breath hitched as he felt Greg hold his hands back behind his head.

"Greg wait" Calvin whined. Greg smirked, "oh your sounds.. I love them" he growled and pressed against Calvin. "Eek" Calvin hissed and tried to wiggle. Greg groaned, "you're rubbing against me princess, feels nice.".
His hands released off of Calvin's and he went to Calvin's clothes.

Calvin gasped, "Greg no" he whispered and let out a hum when he felt Greg's hands explore his body. "Why not? Look at your flat tummy, your perky hips and your big ass.." he groaned and Calvin blushed, "I'm not perfect.". Greg chuckled, "you're beyond perfect".

Calvin let Greg strip off his shorts. Greg reached for Calvin's panties but Calvin stopped him, "oh your small hands, so soft and delicate". Calvin gently pulled his hands away, letting Greg peal them off. Greg smirked, noticing the pattern,

Greg reached for his sweater and Calvin stopped him, "I'm insecure about my chest" he whispered. Greg smiled, "what's there to be insecure about? It's so soft and adorable" he chuckled and Calvin's eyes fluttered closed as he felt Greg's hands pulled his sweater off.

Greg left on the socks and kissed Calvin's neck, "I wanna mark you, and make you mine" he growled, "people out there will hurt you, betray you.. use you and abuse you". He hummed when Calvin's breath went soft and Shakey, "but with me.. I make sure everyday you're rewarded, that you smile and nobody will hurt you". Calvin whined, "you promise?" He shrunk, Greg pressing more against him, "I promise".

Calvin spread his legs open wide as he heard Greg's belt clink as it became undone. Greg grabbed a bottle of lube from the side table, coating his fingers as he pressed a digit in.

Calvin gasped and jerked, he tried moving he didn't like the feeling of it. Greg grabbed his arms and pinned him down, Calvin laid on his side and a leg dangled on Greg's shoulder.

He kept whining and jerking gently, His body was tense as he kept adding digits, Greg hummed lowly, "just give it a minute"and brushed against a spot in Calvin
Causing the small boy to jerk and relax, "mmnh.." he huffed out.

Greg scissored and thrusted his fingers into the smaller boy as Calvin purred and bites his arm. Greg groaned, "you look so beautiful right now, so flushed and in pure Bliss" Greg continued on, praising and nibbling Calvin's stomach every now and then.

Greg continued to hit Calvin's prostate and watched Calvin arch his back and moan. Greg pulled his fingers out and coated his member in lube, Calvin panted and thrusted his hips, Greg lined himself up and pushed in only a quarter way.

The smaller boy yelped and bit into his arm, drawing blood. "It hurts I don't like it". He whined out. Greg pulled out, "give it a minute, just like with my fingers you'll start to feel good". Calvin whined and jerked a hand away to grab his sweater, he put it cover his mouth to cover his screams and whimpers.

Greg pushed back in, about half way this time and Calvin's eyes rolled back slightly as he let out a breathy moan into his sweater.

Greg smiled, "there you go princess" he praised and started to thrust. Calvins hand gripped onto the sweater as he pressed his face into it, the other one still in Greg's grasp and his body still helplessly on his side. Along with his leg dangled over Greg's shoulder Greg smiled as Calvin started to melt from the pleasure, "you're so tight princess, you're making daddy feel so good.".

Calvin's eyes fluttered close as he moaned into the sweater, "s-so big" he mumbled unable to properly speak.

Greg picked up his pace and Calvin let out a long and continuous moan. Calvin was on cloud 9, the pain long gone now as he felt Greg start to push all the way in, brushing against his prostate.

Calvin started to mumble random words, whining and moaning at random points.
Greg groaned as he felt himself get close, "you getting close princess?".

Calvin nodded aggressively, feeling the pit form in his stomach, he whined as his body started to shake. His orgasm hit and Calvin arched his bad, eyes rolling back and closing as his tongue stuck out.

Greg continued his pace, holding Calvin's dick, covering the head. Calvin had a dry orgasm and whined, "d-dont stop". Greg groaned and held on, he pounded into Calvin as the boy cried out Porn Worthy moans.

Calvin felt the pit once again, repeating his previous orgasm, he pulled Greg's hair as they came at the same time. Greg sloppily helping them ride out their high,

Calvin panted and whined, still in pure Bliss as everything slowly came together as he came down from his high. Calvin continued to mumble unable to form proper words and Greg cleaned them up. He smiled, "was it good princess? You made daddy very proud. You held out for so long" he praised and Calvin looked at him, breathing heavily as everything came to.

Calvin nodded, his eyes slowly started to close but he saw Greg walk to him and stroked his face, "Daddy loves you forever and always"