Errands

Ian woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door, he groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes as he remembered last night. Calvin slept peacefully, his hand gently covering his mouth as he let out small snores. Ian chuckled then got up, he peaked out the window and his breath hitched, "Greg.." he whispered, "hold on!" He shouted which caused Calvin to wake up. He looked at Ian, "what's going on" he slowly sat up and rubs his eyes. "Greg is here, I need you to hide can you do that for me?". Calvin looked at the door then nodded as he got out of bed, only in a sweater, socks and panties. Ian snorted and Calvin groaned, "Greg made me, I don't have anything else" he hissed and Ian scruffed up Calvin's hair. Calvin huffed then looked at the bathroom and ran in. Ian opened the door once everything was situated and smiled at Greg. Greg looked around, "the girl left early it seems". Ian nodded, "yeah she had work, so she left not too long ago". Greg nodded, "I haven't seen Calvin, I've been looking all morning. I'm started to get worried, I might put up a reward" he hummed. Ian shifted, "a money reward?". Greg nodded, "yeah, maybe 1k and I'll go from there if he's gone for awhile". Ian looked at the bathroom, almost wanting to turn calvin in. But he shook those thoughts out of his head and hummed at Greg. Greg was looking around, "so that video last night. That was the girl. She was flat chested no? A late bloomer". Ian stopped, "y-yeah" he looked away from greg and tensed up when Greg started walking to the bathroom. Ian quickly walked to him and got in front of the door, Greg looked at him with an eyebrow raised. Greg moved him out of the way and opened the door. He looked around and nobody was in there. He hummed then shut the door,, looking at Ian. Ian looked shocked then looked at Greg, "I thought it was dirty" he chuckled and Greg nodded, "understandable" he walked towards the door, "I should get going. If you see Calvin please call me" he walked out and shut the door. Ian let out a sigh then darted towards the bathroom, he looked around and saw Calvin crawling out of a cabinet. Ian started laughing and grabbed Calvin, "that was so smart of you!!" He praised and Calvin smiled and hugged him back. Ian pulled away and hummed as Calvin walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, watching TV. Ian sighed, "I can't stay away from home forever..". Calvin nodded, "I know.. maybe drop me off at a random bus stop and I'll find a way myself.". Ian looked over, "sorry that you're going through all of this". Calvin shrugged, "I'm just scared he's gonna rape me". Ian choked, "oh..". Calvin nodded then started to lay down. Ian walked over, rubbing Calvin's thigh. Calvin smiled and spread open his legs. "It doesn't seem like your uncomfortable" Ian teased and laid on top of Calvin. Calvin smiled then frowned when Ian got up and grabbed his keys, "let's go" he quietly said and Calvin nodded as he slipped on his shorts. Following Ian close behind, his stomach growled and he groaned. "I'll pick you up some McDonalds" Ian hummed and smiled when Calvin did a little fist bump. The two got into the van and started driving to McDonald's, once they got there they went through the drive thru and started to order.
Ian just ordered a big Mac while Calvin ordered 2 McChickens. They got a large fry and shared them as Ian started to drive around, "I have some errands to do" Ian huffed and Calvin nodded, enjoying his sandwich and fries. First Ian went to the car part store and Calvin looked out the window, "why are we here?". Ian hummed, "my breaks aren't working the best, gotta get them fixed", Calvin nodded and watched Ian get out, he walked over to Calvin once Calvin got out as well, "while they're working on it, I have to head to the grocery store". Calvin finished the fries and had one sandwich left. He nodded and followed Ian close behind as he held the sandwich. Ian grabbed a cart and Calvin looked at it. Ian chuckled, "you want to get it?". Calvin shook his head, "I'm not a little kid" he pouted and put his hand on the cart. Ian nodded and pushed the cart to grab some groceries, Calvin stared at what he was grabbing, "you're grabbing alot of.. drinks". Ian looked at him, "do you want to go home?". Calvin shrunk, "no! I'm sorry" he whined and took his hand off the cart. Ian continued to push the cart and Calvin didn't stay close behind like usual. Ian went down a busy aisle, Calvin tried to keep up but he felt someone grab him and move to a different aisle, Calvin whined and saw it was Greg. Calvin started crying as he picked him up and walked out the store, He was thrashing but Greg kept rubbing his back and whispering sweet nothings. Calvin sniffled, "Ian.." he whispered as he was placed into a car. Calvin tried so very hard to get out, kicking the door and hitting the window. "HEY!" Greg yelled and Calvin stopped and looked at him. He whined when Greg reached his hand back and grabbed Calvin's sandwich, "you don't need this" he threw it in the passenger seat as Calvin sat in the back. Calvin reached for it, "hungry" he hissed and Greg turned around and grabbed his face, "you're gaining a bit of weight, especially in your face" he hummed and Calvin looked at himself in the mirror. He nodded and sat back down, Greg sighed, "I don't like disgrading people Calvin, but you make me sometimes". Calvin held back tears as he nodded and Greg drove away from the market. Calvin felt his eyes start to close during the ride, and he let them. Falling into a deep sleep.