Chapter 1

So I'm rewriting the script of High school musical in Hamilton form, so it's basically just the same thing. Just an fyi!! This is literally the script, so by all means, I did NOT come up with this lmao. I just added a lot to it.

John's Pov:

I sat on the sofa in the ski lodge, reading my book as people chatted and laughed together.

"Jack, it's New Years Eve. Enough reading," my father Henry scolded me.

"Oh but, Dad, I'm almost done," I replied.

"The teen party? I've laid out your best clothes. Come get ready," he told me.

"Can I at least have my book back?" I asked. He handed my book back to me. I would do anything to keep reading.

"Thank you," I say.

"Come on," he chided.

Alex's Pov:

My dad and I practiced shooting hoops as I watched my mom, Martha, come into the gym from the corner of my eye. My dad bounced the ball back to me. "Keep working left, Alex. Got a guard in the championship game we're expectin'. You'll torch 'em!" he laughed.

"By going left?" I panted.

"Yeah. He looks middle, you take it downtown," he told me.

"Ok, like this?" I inquired. I went left and nailed the shot.

'Whoo! That's it son. Sweet. I wanna see that in the game," he coached.

"Boys?" My mom called for us.

"Oh you'll see that in the game, don't worry about me," I bragged.

"Did we really fly all this way to play more basketball?" My mom asked us. Me and my dad looked at each other for a while, before looking back at Mom.

"Yeah," we said in sync.

"It's the last night of vacation. The party, remember?" She reminded us.

"Right, the party. The party. New years Eve," George said to himself.

"Alex, they have a kids party downstairs in the freestyle club," she smiled at me. I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"Kids party?" I asked incredulously.

"Young adults. Now go shower," she said holding her nose, indicating that I smelt. I took the ball back from my dad and bounced it again.

"Come on, one more. Please," I begged her, as she sighed and rolled her eyes. She huffed and make a hand motion, telling me to be quick. I aimed the ball, and nailed the shot, like before.

"There we go! That's way to end it!" I cheered walking off to shower.

Time skip to the Freestyle Club (John's Pov)

I shyly made my way through the crowd, trying not to collide with any of the rowdy teenagers.

I bumped into a random party goer, and he tipped his ridiculously large cowboy hat at me.

"Howdy, hot stuff" he flirted. I smiled timidly at him, and made my way to the empty couch, taking out my book.

"All right! How's that for a couple of snowboarders?" The host shouted across the crowd, picking fun at the last performers. I smiled as the audience roared, but ignored them and went back to reading my book.

"Yeah! Who's gonna rock this house next? Huh?" he taunted. He stepped off the stage, as spot lights moved through the crowd, searching for their next victim. I felt a bright light above me. Oh no. My eyes widened, as I looked up and realized the circumstances. The host walked up to me and reached for my hand, guiding me to the stage. I looked down in fright and I was led to the stage, followed by a boy around my age who tried in vain to escape.