Epilogue

Leslie's POV

The next few years aren't exactly what I was expecting. Vincent was taken a few months after dad's death. When we got him back, he had no memory of who he was or who we were. That was like a slap in the face after all that had happened. Eventually, he was able to regain his memory.

There are other beasts, and the world now knows that Vincent is alive. DHS knows about beasts. Catherine's dad is apparently some Agent Reynolds guy. We nearly got killed by other beasts. OH! And Catherine and Vincent got married! I always had a feeling that somehow Cat would end up being my mom or step mom in some way, but I would've never dreamed it would've been like this.

I am now legally Vincent Keller's daughter. I still carry the name Leslie Marks though. Evan is always going to be my dad. I stay a Marks in honor and in memory of him. I met my mom too. I'm still not too sure about her. She just doesn't seem too much like me. She has a heart to help people, but she just seems... well I'm not sure.

I think about my dad every day. I miss him... more than anything. I've visited his grave side every day since his funeral. I talk to him. I somehow just know that he's listening. He's looking down on his daughter... still managing to protect her... with everything he's got.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 [𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝] 🎉