Chapter 9: Pain

~Osaka- Japan~

The train stopped at Osaka Station, Izuku got off with a grim face. He walks around before settling at an Internet and Comic Cafe. He rented a room and looked through the menu options. 

"I guess I'll have some pizza." He ate then watched some anime such as Angel Beats or Love Live. 

A few days had passed. The sports festival was coming up soon, but he wasn't going to enter. He starred at the ceiling with his headset on. "Surprisingly enough, I can be hard to find..." 

"Excuse me." The door opened as one of the employees came with his pizza. "Your pizza... and a salad."

"Salad? Must be a free item, huh. I'll pass." He picked up a slice and continued to listen to his music. Later watched some TV, but got bored. 

"So damn boring." He laid back and turns to his side. "How many days has it been? Nothing has gone on for this long. I'm sure no one won't find me." He watches as the footsteps of someone, probably a customer walking by his room. "I guess I'll go out for just a little bit..." 

He goes outside for a walk, passing by some stores. He stops and goes towards a stores selling 'Fried Mitarashi Dango'.

"Can I have that?" He asked the woman, frying the dango.

"Sure thing!" She replied, handing one. After paying, he continued to walk while taking a bite. "So good... It's been a while since I last ate something sweet."