Chapter 35: Project Haven

The world was left in silence. Despite them not excepting the truth. They all fell into despair. All Might was gone.

Izuku's communicator turned on as he went to answer. On the line was Prairie and her tone was that of fear.

"Look at the monitor! Something terrible is happening!" She shouted.

Izuku looked at the monitor to the side of one of the destroyed buildings. Appearing on every screen was Serpent.

"I repeat to all the citizens of this world!! My name is Serpent!! I am here to announce the start of "Project Haven"!! This world will now follow the lead of a Mega Man! I am about to restore the ultimate Biometal... Model W!! This will mark the dawn of a new age!! And... I will use the power of Model W to lead you, as the king of the world!! Those who are weak exist solely to serve the strong!! I command you! Obey me!! Any who oppose my rule... shall be destroyed!!"

The transmission ended. The citizens and its heroes were terrified. Serpent's plan was now unraveled as the end of the world is at hand. 

~Guardian HQ- Command Center~

"A large group of Mavericks just showed up in the city!"

"What?!" Prairie exclaims.

"I'm putting it up on the monitor now!"

The army of Mavericks marched into the city. Pro heroes and the police force were fending them off as the civilians were evacuated elsewhere.

Just then Serpent's voice could be heard once more.

"We must gather enough energy from the people to restore Model W!! Go forth, Mavericks... Teach these people what it is like to feel true anger, fear... and hopeless despair!!"

The people ran as the Mavericks attacked the city.

"Hahaha! Are you afraid? Run! Run for your lives!! All of your negative emotions are a source of energy for Model W!!"

~Kamino Ward~

Izuku clenched his hand. "I won't let him get away with this!" He pulls out 'Model X' and 'Model P' then merges into 'Model PX'.

A Maverick appears behind him, but before he could do anything, a figure dives in for a kick. The figure was revealed as the pro hero, Dragonfist. 

"We'll take care of things here. Take that guy down!" She said.

Izuku nodded and dash towards Slither Inc. Meanwhile the police force and Guardians fought them off.

~Slither Inc.- President's Office~

"heh-heh! Excellent... Cry! Scream! Offer up your energy!! Biometal Model W! Eat your fill of these negative emotions!! Mwahahahahahahaha!"

~Slither Inc.- Main Entrance~

Izuku snuck into the building without being detected. People were being enslaved in chains. Their fear was being used to fuel Model W. For this was the final battle.

It was time to stop Serpent and end this war.