Chapter 14: Lurerre Zone

Izuku sinks deeper into the ocean by Pseudoroid who uses a lure in the shape of a small mermaid to draw her prey close for surprise attacks from her massive, fish-like, true body.

"Oh my my... You must be one of those horrid interlopers trying to stop poor Lord Serpent's plan. Well hmph! I'm not telling you anything, so how do you like that!? I am the lovely Pseudoroid Model L, Lurerre. I'm going to tear you apart piece by piece! Prepare for the end, little man!"

"Oh my... Oh my... Goodbye cruel world. How could this be?! Done in by a creepy little runt!" Lurerre explodes, leaving behind Model L.

"I am the Biometal of the Ice, Model L. Thank you for freeing me from that awful body. You're looking for the rest of the data disk, right? I'm sorry, but it has already been taken away somewhere. A hundred years have passed since the war, but it looks like some things will never change..."

"A man named Serpent is attempting to reawaken Model W. To stop him, I need your help and the password." Izuku said.

"Hmm... Model Z, I heard the story about Serpent. I know you were linked with a host body, but I heard he beat you in combat." 

"Yes... My failure led to the death of a good man named Giro." Izuku looked down, remembering Giro's death.

"I see... Alright, I'll join you. It should be an interesting challenge to take on the one who bested the great Model Z. I'll give you my password, but the data is split into two halves. The other Pseudoroid with my power has the remaining half. I won't be able to give you the complete password until you defeat him."

Model L joins Izuku to form 'Model LX' to which he uses to swim back to the surface.

~Back at the Docks~

The stowaways were arrested as Froppy was being congratulated for her bravery. Just then one of the ships was destroyed by something underwater. Izuku dives in with Selkie to see it was a Maverick.

"I'll handle this!" Izuku said to the pro hero.

Selkie nodded and swims back up, leaving Izuku to deal with the Maverick.