Chapter 12: Electrocutioner Style

Izuku arrived at an abandoned plant outside the city. The plant having been rusted up with broken down machines scattered everywhere.

"The plant... It's still active and producing energy. According to the database, it has been offline ever since the Maverick raid. There's something fishy going on. Be careful, Izuku." Prairie said through the communicator.

 Izuku enters the facility, fighting through the Mavericks in the area until he comes across a room full of hundreds of bright particles similar to what Giro turned into in many different containers.  

"What's this? There are tiny balls of light circling around the facility." 

"This signature... Cyber-elves?!" Prairie exclaimed, shocked by what she's seeing.

"Cyber-elves? As in-"

"Sentient programs created with pure energy and made in the image of elves. I don't understand why there are so many of them here. That power plant... It must be using the Cyber-elves to generate power!" 

"So that's the secret behind this place." Izuku said, looking at one of the containers.

"Unbelievable! Cyber-elves are all sentient beings like the rest of us! Izuku, please, you must shut down that power plant!"

Izukucontinues through the stage until he sees the silhouette of a winged Pseudoroid, who jumps down to hover in front of him.

"Well, well... It looks like you've found the skeleton in our closet. That's unfortunate. Now I can't let you leave in one piece." It said.

"You're one of the Mavericks that Serpent is controlling!" Izuku said, preparing for anything the Maverick might pull out.

"You've done your research. It looks like I can skip the introduction. However, make no mistake, I'm not just a simple puppet like those Mavericks. I'm an artificial Mega Man created to draw out the power of the Biometal. I'm the Model H Pseudoroid, Hivolt.Have no fear... it'll all be over soon. You'll just feel a little jolt before you sleep forever!"

"Hah... The energy we've produced here is already well on its way to Lord Serpent. All that's left is for him to hack into the Model W Core. Poor misguided fool. Your end draws near as a new age is beginning!" Hivolt explodes, leaving behind Model H.

"I am the Biometal of the Wind, Model H. Thank you for saving me, young hero." 

"Lend me your strength, Model H. I have to find the passwords and destroy the Model W Core before it's too late!" Izuku said to the Biometal.

"Do you think that will end this?" Model H asks.

"What do you mean?"

"All of this was started by a single man. Even if you destroy the Model W Core and stop the man responsible for all this suffering... What's to stop another madman from rising up and taking his place?"

"I... don't know... But what I do know is that he is about to destroy the world! I'm the only one that can stop it now. I can't give up!"

"Hmph. Those humans we fought so hard to protect hundreds of years ago have been lulled into a false sense of security by the empty promise of peace. But I still believe our fighting had meaning. So, young hero, yes I will lend you my strength. Serpent has already separated my data into two halves. There is another Pseudoroid with the other part. If you can defeat it, I will be able to give you my password." Model H joins Izuku to form 'Model HX' then returns to report the mission.