Chapter 13: Out at Sea

~Coast Line~

"Hivolt was defeated." Pandora said.

"By the power of the double megamerge." Prometheus asked, starring down at the water. "Interesting... That kid... Izuku... He's proving to be a real thorn in our side." He clicks his tongue. "But he's still weaker than us of course."

"Biometal... Model H... is now in their hands." Pandora pointed out.

"Yeah. He was able to combine Model X and Model Z together... With Model H... Who knows what he'll do."

"Don't worry I already have a plan..." She takes out some kind of microchip. "He has asked me to take care of the boy." 

"I hope you don't mess you, for your sake." Prometheus said as she drops the chip into the sea.

"Me too..."

"What was that anyway?" He asks.

"Food... For her..." She answers.

~Midoriya Residence~

Izuku returns home to find it all cleaned up. No trash on the floor, the kitchen sink sparkling clean, and everything was organized. 

"Who did-" He cut himself as he saw Prairie sleeping on the couch. He put her in his room and into the bed without her waking up, putting the covers on then left. 

"I see that you two became good friends already, partner." Model X said.

"Yeah. She didn't have to clean the entire house, but... it was very nice of her." Izuku said with a smile.

"Is it possible that you-" He cuts off Model Z. 

"No, I don't have feelings for her." Izuku went to the kitchen for a drink, leaving the Biometals alone.

"He has feelings." Model H said.

"Yep." Model X and Z said in sync.

~The Next Morning~

Izuku woke up and started making breakfast. 

"Smells good." 

Izuku turned around to see Prairie awake and well. "Breakfast is almost ready." He said, flipping the pancake in half. 

"Do you need help with anything?" Prairie asked.

He smiled and said. "Can you prepare the plates. They're in the cabinet to the right." 

He points to the cabinet while cooking the sausage. Prairie prepared the plates on the table and took a seat. After breakfast, he cleaned up the plates and table. As he was done putting the plates away, his watch went off. 

"We received an S.O.S. from Area F. We are also showing a Biometal near the location." 

~Docks~

Izuku and Prairie arrived at the docks. There they met up with four Guardian Members and the pro hero, Selkie and his crew. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Megaman ZX, Ms. Prairie." Selkie greeted, shaking hands. 

"The pleasure's ours, sir." Izuku said.

They entered the control room to discuss the mission. A map was placed on the screen with one dot being their current location and another being the S.O.S.

"The Coast Guard got a tip that there were stowaways on the trade ship, Nysan. The Coast Guard inspected the Nysan, but the stowaways are nowhere to be found. However, after more careful investigations, they found cargo missing from the ship's fright list. Also... The ship was destroyed completely... Only a few managed to survive."

"I think it means before the Coast Guard arrived, the stowaways moved the cargo to another ship and ran away. The stowaways may have been smuggling brokers." Tsuyu explained.

Selkie was definitely impressed by her theory as he hummed deeply, then began to act cute with his fists underneath his chin. "That's correct!" He exclaimed with a high-pitch tone.

His sidekicks, Izuku, Guardian Members, and Prairie only sighed deeply. "That's not cute" They said in their head.

But the frog girl thought otherwise. "How cute." 

"The job we've taken on this time is to secure the stowaways who escaped on a small boat and deliver them to the Coast Guard." Selkie stated as he zooms in on the map. "Based on the Nysan's position, this is the area of the ocean where the boat is predicted to land. the Coast Guard and other sea rescue heroes are also searching. We will be responsible for... this area!" 

"Sir, if there are stowaways then why are the Guardians here." One of his sidekicks by the name Sirius asked.

"We have intel that something is near the location." Prairie said. "We don't know what to expect. Take this with you." She hands Izuku a pack of sort. "It's a rescue pack that Guardians use." 

"What's in it?" He asked, examining the bag.

"I packed it with a few things that you might find useful in an area surrounded with water or ice. I'm sure it'll help."

"The sun will set soon. You will join Froppy and Sirius to search the boat with the radar! I'll look for them in the ocean. That is all. Now, get to work, sailors!"

"Aye, aye, sir!"

"Ribbit!"

They all saluted to their captain before getting back to work, Selkie walked out of the room and made a powerful leap and dives into the ocean.

Sea Rescue Hero: Selkie. Quirk: Spotted Seal. He can do pretty much anything a spotted seal can. He can even make a sonar-like sound and use the echo to determine the position of his opponent. He's also very strong!

The captain searched the waters while his crew continued to search by radar. The Guardians were on look out for anything that would attack the ship. 

"We have a message from the Coast Guard! A fishing boat thought to belong to the stowaways shook off a hero agency patrol boat and escaped into the direction of the area we're in charge of!"

Selkie burst out of the water and lands successfully. "I've confirmed the location! Sailors! Turn off all of the lights and get close without letting them know where we are!"

"Aye, aye, sir!"

"Ribbit!"

The sailors did as instructed as they spotted the fishing boat not far from them. "Captain, I can see a boat with my naked eyes." One sailor informed.

"Alright, block their course with a patrol boat and board their boat while setting off a flare." Selkie ordered.

"Aye, aye, sir!"

"What should I do?" Froppy asked, looking up to her captain.

"Stay here. Sirius, stay with her." Selkie commanded as he walks away.

"Then I won't be able to experience the internship." Froppy protested.

Selkie whips around and snapped. "Just be quiet and do as I say! Let's go!" Selkie and his sidekicks prepares to board, leaving Sirius, Froppy and the Guardians behind.

Sirus smiled at the disappointed intern. "I know that you want to do with them, Froppy." She place a hand on her shoulder and pulls her close. "But you know, even if we're up against stowaways, we have to be very careful, right? So follow the captain's orders. Let's give them support together." Froppy slightly nodded before she redirected her attention to her captain. 

As Selkie and his men went aboard the ship, Izuku spotted a girl in the water, unconscious and floating adrift on a piece of wood. 

"Someone's overboard!!" He shouted as Sirius and Froppy rushed over. Not knowing, the girl grin and pulls him underwater.