Chapter 41: Hunter

~???~

Izuku walked through some metallic-like pathway. There was no sign of any other life besides himself. He continued down the path until he reached a door.

Inside was a room then suddenly the door closed behind him and disappeared. Hovering above the floor in front of him was a bat-like reploid.

Izuku took out Model X and Z and merges for the fight ahead of him.

After the reploid was destroyed, a door appeared as he entered. Only to face more with each door that he enter.

After facing all of them, Izuku entered the final door only to face someone very familiar. That someone was Omega Zero in his final form.

~Takajo Residence- Osaka~

His eyes shot wide open of feeling something off, he sat up suddenly in the middle of the night and a dream. Or was it real. Izuku rubbed his eyes and wondered why he would wake up all the sudden. Why was he facing those from the past. The ones Zero faced before his death.

He the started hearing a yawn. Prairie slept on his right, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him back into bed. After receiving the hero license from Principal Nedzu, he moved in with Prairie and Eri into her family home in Osaka. 

Sho moved into Izuku's old home after the battle in Slither Inc. He was planning to move out of his parent's house and asked if he could move into the apartment. Izuku agreed as long as he doesn't get into trouble like partying and such.

He just let her and know that he should get back to sleep. Also, it wasn't a good idea to get on his girlfriend's bad side when it comes to sleeping.

"Go back to sleep, Izuku..." Prairie said, sleepily.

He yawned and went back to sleep. As he did, he couldn't help himself in remembering on what has been going on. He and Prairie were raising Eri as their own daughter. The two now dating and living together as one big happy family.