Chapter 32: Before the Storm, All Might vs All for One

~Kamino Ward~

People weren't satisfied with the apology or measures to protect the students and were still displeased with them due to U.A. not trying to actually protect their students. The pro heroes and police force acted, but then froze. Coming out from the rubble was someone All Might faced years ago. His nemesis, All for One.

Soon the battle between the two began. The ground shook as they delivered punches to each other. During the fight, Kirishima and the others rescued Bakugo. Shigaraki and the Genesis Unit teleported away. All for One was powerful, overwhelming All Might with an endless supply of Quirks.

Just then Izuku arrived just as All Might was fighting the mastermind of the League of Villains. All for One prepared to end the fight with one powerful attack when something stabs his chest, slicing in half. 

The figure couldn't be identified as it was dark and covered in the cloud of dust. A purple light emitted as it was aiming for Izuku.

All Might was killed in a blast of energy. His body crashed into the street and was buried in rubble.

Izuku eyes widened as the Symbol of Peace was one step closer to death. The cloud cleared up as Izuku saw the figure clearly.