Chapter 16: Destruction in Hosu

"Do it." Prometheus ordered. An explosion occurred which tilted the ship sideways, alerting everyone inside.

"What was that explosion?!" Prairie was caught off guard by the sudden explosion as well as everyone else in the control room.

"There's an unidentified energy reading near the base! I'll send a team to investigate!!" Fleuve shouted.

"Get Izuku back here now!!" Prairie ordered.

The operator tried but the communications were down, so they couldn't contact him.

"It's no use! I can't get a signal!"

"The explosion must have damaged our comm system!!"

Meanwhile outside in the fire and destruction of the base, Prometheus watched from the containers. 

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Your hero's nowhere in sight, losers! You can't call for help either!! I'll sink your entire base!"

~Hosu~

Izuku and Sho rushed outside to see the smoke in the distance. 

"The smoke's coming from the port! Guardian Base could be under attack!!" Sho exclaimed.

Izuku tried to communicate with the base, but there was no signal. "I can't hear anything on the comm system!!"

"We need to get back to base!" Sho said.

Izuku went to slash some Mavericks. Izuku continues to fight until he encounters another Pseudoroid. 

"I came all this way expecting to find a great warrior, but you are just a boy. All this associating with Mavericks and kidnapping people is interfering with my training."

"Kidnapping? What have you done with everyone!?" Izuku demanded.

"I have no need to tell you. Serpent promised to take me beyond the limits of my training give me the power of a god if I helped him. It sounded like an excellent proposition. I will do whatever it takes to get power."

"That's not true power! You can't get it through evil." Izuku shouted in anger, clenching his saber.

"You might turn out to be a stubborn opponent after all. My Biometal is burning to get a piece of you. The name is Fistleo, I am the Model F Pseudoroid. You are about to find out just how true my power really is!"

"How could this happen!? I was transformed into a Pseudoroid... I was supposed to have the power of a god... But I was beaten by a little boy!" Fistleo explodes, leaving behind Model F.

"Yahoo! Thanks for saving me! I am the Biometal of the Flame, Model F! Let's get a move on! Who are we gonna take down next?"

"H-hold on a second. I haven't even told you what's going on." Izuku was startled by the Biometal's.... personality.

"I know, I know, Serpent is up to something sneaky with that Model W. It's all so complicated. I don't really know what's going on. I just know that he used my power to do his dirty work. If you're out for payback, I'm your model! Got a problem with that?" It asked.

"N-no..."

"Oh, the password. Sorry, but I can't give the whole thing to you yet. Serpent split my power down the middle and the other part is with another Pseudoroid. If you can take that one down, I can give you the password." Model F joins to form 'Model FX'. Izuku continues on to fight of the Mavericks.

A massive Maverick towering above the destruction. It unleashed a powerful beam that cut through the streets and buildings.

Izuku to face off against the behemoth.

Izuku puts his saber away as he comm went off. He pressed the button and could hear Sho at the end.

"Izuku, you there?! Guardian Base is under attack! Mavericks are everywhere! You need yo get back here qui-" The comm cut off as Sho was no longer there. 

"Sho?! Sho!" Izuku could see the smoke in the distance and ran as fast as he could to Guardian Base.