Chapter 24: Training

"What is this, some scene from hell...?!"

"They've gone into full 'tough love' model!"

"For those whose Quirk have an activation limit, you'll be working to raise those upper limits. For mutant-shaped and hybrid, you'll be disciplining the organs or parts of the body that are products of your Quirks even more!" The Class B students cringed at the pained screams from Class A students as Vlad King continued. "If things were as usual, then this extension training would be done as your developed over months and years, but..."

"It's because you guys don't have time." Aizawa cuts in as he approaches them, Vlad King turns around and nods. "Go join them, too, Class B, and quickly."

"He must be supervising Class A..." Neito blinked at the black-haired pro hero before speaking up. "But if you add us in, we'll be forty-two kids in all. Can just two people keep watch over that many people using their Quirks?"

"That's the reason why we're here." 

The Wild, Wild Pussycats introduced themselves and their Quirks to Class B. 

"My Quirk is search! I can know all the info about up to a hundred people by just looking at them! I can find out their location and weaknesses, too!" Pro hero, Ragdoll explained.

"With my Earthflow, I can make the perfect places for each person to train!" Pixiebob demonstrated by moving the earth as Ochako rolled by. 

"And with my Telepath, I can give advice to multiple people at once." Mandalay said, giving a thumps up.

"And my job is assault through punching and kicking..." The final member, Tiger said, turning his head over his shoulder to face the students.

"There's a lot wrong with that..." 

"All of you simple strengthening Quirk users, come to me!" Tiger slide his orbs to the side, spotting Izuku doing his training. Pixiebob created more sand creatures from the Beast Forest while Aizawa charged at him. Izuku fought against both while switching in and out of the Biometals.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

[Biometal Model FX]

Weapon: Knuckle Buster

Mega Man: Flame Mega Man

Essence Containment: Fighting Fefnir

Appearance: Biometal form possesses a very blocky form with an orange coloration, two yellow large protrusions running perpendicular of one another that cover the front and back and a guard that covers the jewel in the center. In Megamerged form, it gives the user orange colored armor with a head guard similar to the one found on the Biometal and two upward forward-facing horns, resembling the lower canines of a dragon. When Double Megamerged with Model X, the helmet becomes more streamlined and the horns are placed on the back with two smaller ones on the lower portion, giving it the appearance of a horned dragon's crest. The gauntlets in both forms are also given a more blocky appearance in order to match the shape of the hand cannons.

Power and Abilities: Model FX makes use of the Knuckle Busters (Nichou) based on Fefnir's arm cannons Sodom and Gammorah, has fire element attacks, and is good in both long-ranged and melee combat. The Knuckle Busters can fire upwards as well as sideways. Attacks and abilities specific to this Model include the Megaton Crush, which only needs a half-charge, a large fireball attack, and Ground Break similar to the charged version of the Fire Wave used by X in the first X game. Ground Break is needed to get some blocks that are in the way to certain areas. Model F's Buster Edit skill allows an individual path to be set for both Knuckle Busters' shots. When not in used, the Nichou are stored in a special socket attached to the jacket bearing a closer resemblance to how Fefnir had his stored Sodom and Gammorah.