2

He went to his run down house(apartment) for a quick shower. He let the water flow over him as he thought about the scars that adorned his body. Each one has their own story. 

This one was when that man broke  a bottle on my head. He thought, tracing the scar on his head. This one right here was when they tried to stab me. 

Stop it Kit. It's annoying. And anyways you don't wanna be late do ya?

Right.

He stepped out and put on his signature attire. Orange and black jacket and orange and black pants.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto I love ramen and I will become hokage BELIEVE IT!" He smiled brightly.

Then his smile dropped. Sometimes he wished he could actually feel that way. That it wasn't a mask but reality. He wished for everyone, no atleast someone to care for him. He never felt "bright" or "bubbly" or "cheerful". All he felt was pain, lonelinesss, despair and  a strange emptiness in his heart.

He felt... cold

He sneered.

Ah. That's better.

Hey creepy kid. You wanna be late? Stop acting like some goth k? 

Let's go.

----------------

At the Academy-

"Hello children, today is a big day for you all. Today is the Graduation exam! Let's see how much you have learnt." Iruka sensei satrted. "There will be 2 stages in this exam- first one is to test your skills with shurikens and kunais and the second is to test your jutsus. Children with grades above 50% will pass."

Naruto was sitting beside Sasuke, the "genius" of the class and the last of his clan; an Uchiha.

Suddenly there was a commotion at the door. "I was here first Big Forehead!" "Shut UP you ugly pig!!"

Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruna everyone.

They quickly pushed their way through the class and came to stand by Naruto.

"Uhm..?" He asked. He pretended to a crush on Sakura and she hated him, Because of course, Sasuke is the best you know...

"Hey dobe what are doing here next to my Sasuke kun?!" Sakura screeched.

Uh, sitting? I guess. Naruto thought.

" Hey since when is he YOUR Sasuke huh?!" Ino screeched. 

Suddenly Naruto was roughly pulled up from his seat and thown on the floor while Sakura and Ino fought for who would sit with Sasuke. It hurt more than I showed. Because of all my previous injuries.

"Whatever" He grumbled. Its not as if he wanted to sit next to Sasuke.

"Hey! Sit down Sakura, Naruto!"Iruka sensei said, noticing the commotion. "Stop causing trouble Naruto. Ino your place is over there." Ino grumbled but went to her place.

________________TIME SKIP TO DA EXAM____________________

"Ok you little people. First we have Shuriken and kunai throwing!" Iruka sensei beamed. "First up... Sasuke Uchiha!"

The whole class cheered." Come on Sasuke! You're the best"

"Che" was all he said. There were 5 targets at different distance and location. Sasuke picked up one shuriken at a time and proceeded to hit them straight at the bullseye. When he was done Iruka sensei said "Well done! You got 99% in this stage! Now next is Naruto Uzumaki!"

The whole class booed. "You are such a loser! Why do you even try?!" Sakura screeched. Laughter followed.

Naruto picked up the 5 shurikens in one hand (the way they do to use more shurikens geddit?)

His head bowed down as he tried to control his anger. He bent his arm, hiding his face (kinda like the stance ya know?)

"Oi, Is the dobe crying? HAHA of course he is-"

"SHUT UP" Naruto him off. His head still bowed eyes closed. They might not see it but he was shaking with rage. The shurikens were no longer in his hand.

Silence.

"Wha-" "did he actually-" "NO WAY WHAT???"

All shurikens had embedded themselves at the bullseye of each target...even the one hidden behind at the far corner.

"But he didn't even see..." Kiba tried to find some logic.

Naruto smirked to himself, stilll hiding his face.

"Hey, who are you? And how dare you take the form of Naruto huh?" Iruka sensei asked. Obviously this couldn't be Naruto...right?

SHITSHITSHITSHIT

SHITSHITSHITSHIT

Kurama what do I do????

You act like you have no idea how the hell that happened. DON'T LET YOUR FEELINGS COME IN YOUR WAY. DO YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH?

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITHSITSHITSHIT

He looked up straight into Iruka sensei, and gave him an awkward smile.

A/N:

That's it for today...I know it's going a bit slow but don't worry...#TIMESKIP

It's so damn hard, I mean I'm just imagining all these scenes and taking help from a friend who hasn't even seen Naruto....SIGH

Anyways, I can't wait for the fun to start!!!!

OK,Who is your favourite character APART from Naruto and Sasuke. comment and tell me. Also do share some ideas. Thanks in advance!

I'm a Gaara fan! (looks for heart emoji. doesnt find any. sadly accepts reality)(HE IS SOOOOO AWESOME/HOT/COOL/PERFECT/LEGENDARY!!!!)

Ok Dattebayo fellow shinobis!

SEEYA!