10

A/N
Eh...long time no see? Well the culprit is....*drumroll please* EXAMS!
Eh no worries...they were finals.
Yay! M freeeeeeee!

So, I read this story a few times and noticed that Naruto's behaviour fluctuates a lot... So I'll just explain...

So. Basically Naruto has this serious killer side where he despises konoha (kinda like that dark side of him) and one side where he's pretty sensitive to all the abuse.

So sometimes he's all hurt and depressed and sometimes he kinda gets a bit...psycho?

A bit like multiple personality disorder.

Anyways! I hope it makes stuff clear!

Your welcome!
Sorry for the long note!

And yeah that's my drawing of Gaara... how's it?
___________

Naruto was already at the gate since he basically had nothing to pack except a sleeping bag and some Kunais.
And of course, as chances of his house being raided were pretty high, he carried all these basic necessities with him. He had learnt the storage seal a long time ago and had to be the most useful seal he knew. And anyways, Uzumakis were rather good with seals.

With Kurama not talking to him it was pretty boring...

He leaned on the village doors, when he sensed Sasuke's chakra. He turned around and saw a mildly surprised Sasuke.

"Where's your bag?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto pointed towards his belt. It was like tool belt with lots of compartments.

"Scrolls? Did you actually use storage scrolls?" Sasuke asked. How did this dobe learn it? And when?

"Yeah, Saw it in a book and... It seemed pretty handy." Naruto said.

All this movement was hurting his stomach, which was sore from last night.He unconsciously rubbed his stomach with his bandaged hand to soothe the pain.

"Are you hungry already?" Sasuke asked. Again.

He's feeling quite talkative today. When I'm in no mood. Naruto grumbled to himself.

"Feeling quite talkative today huh Sasuke?" Naruto smirked.

"Hn" Sasuke said and turned to the other direction.

Thank god. I never thought Sasuke could talk so much.

Well it wasn't as much as Naruto could talk but for an Uchiha....

"Sasuke!!" Sakura came running.
"Oh my god I can't believe it's our first mission together!!!"

Huh. I'm here too.

"If only Naruto wasn't here." She said giving Naruto a look.

Jeez. I know ya hate me but there's no need to be so blunt.

Naruto frowned and looked away. He just hoped Kakashi would show up soon.

____A FEW MINUTES LATER______

"Hey guys let's go!" Kakashi sensei said.
He observed the three genins.

Sasuke seemed bored. Well, he always seemed like this world didn't deserve him and he was too great for everyone.

Sakura looked excited. Too excited, considering she was a shinobi now and they weren't going to exactly have a drink with the bandits.

Naruto seemed...wierd. He looked as if this whole ordeal was nothing. He had an expression less look on his face.

Well, this team certainly is wierd.

They began their journey.

________TIME SKIP TO DA BANDITS________________

The bandits were the regular money laundering group. Nothing Kakashi hadn't faced before.

He jumped as he dodged an attack and caught the man's arm and twisted it behind his back. A swift jab at his neck and the man was unconscious.

"REMEMBER, WE HAVE TO CAPTURE NOT KILL."
He continuously shouted to remind his genins.

Most of the bandits were masked. Their leader wore a brown rag-cloak and tried not to get involved in the fight.

Sasuke was fending off the bandits pretty well, while Sakura threw Kunais and (sometimes) managed to hit the target in a non- fatal spot.

Naruto had created shadow clones and kicking his opponents unconscious.

Kakashi sighed. He'll have to teach them about chakra points later.

Soon, only one member remained. The leader. The one with the rag cloak and a mask covering his face.

"Don't make this hard." Kakashi warned. The man was about to say something when a Naruto shadow clone punched him from behind.

The mask fell off as the person fell down. He looked up to reveal...a woman?!

Ok that's no big deal. There's a lot of female shinobis.

Kakashi's eye widened in surprise as he recognised her.

"Tamako Yaguchi. A B-Rank criminal from The Hidden Mist, who masters (not Itachi level) in Genjutsu. Get away from her!"

All the three genins jumped back.

Tamako grinned. "Do you think you're the only ones who can make clones?" She poofed and laughter boomed around the team.

Shurikens flew at them from all directions.

"There!" Kakashi shouted and ran away into the jungle.

More Kunais and shurikens flew at them.

In no time the whole team was divided.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted as he ran deeper into the woods

On the other side Sasuke was dodging Kunais. While trying to find its source.
"Hey Dobe! Where are you!"
"Kakashi!"
He shouted but to no avail.

In another part of the woods Sakura ran while shouting for her sensei and Sasuke.

Kakashi was still hot on the trail of who he thought was the real Tamako.

___Sasuke___

Another flurry of Kunais forced him to retreat into the base of a tree.

He painted as he held the Kunai closer to his chest.

With a soft thump a figure landed in front of him.
A woman with short brown hair and grey eyes. In her right cheek was a scar. Her smile was twisted.

"Tamako" He breathed.
_____________________________

A/N

Hey guys wassup?

Anyways, I hope you don't mind a bit of tweaking cuz after all, it's a fanfic duh.

So I started Death Note (even though I stillhave to finish shippuden) and it's awesome!

I totally support L and he's just adorable!

I laughed so hard during the 23 Rd and 24th episode. I mean..
Misa- "I can't imagine living in a world without Light!"
L- "yes that would be dark."

Omg he's like a  a genius emo with a sweet tooth and a great sense of humour.

Anyways finally updated.
I can't believe so many people actually read this! Thanks to y'all!!

Dattebayo shinobis!
PS- This is gonna be a long fanfic.

Yours Truly,
23