12

"Sasuke kun!" Sakura ran towards the black haired boy. She took him in his arms. His eyes were open and his face showed no emotion. It almost seemed that he was...dead. Sakura stifled a scream.

"Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke?!" She screamed. After 10 mins of useless screaming she calmed herself down. She had checked his pulse and he surely wasn't dead.

What Jutsu is this??? Think sakura!

She turned to the blonde figure.

She ran to him and stood in front of him. His lifeless eyes stared at her. She took his head in her hands and shook him. "NARUTO! HEY BAKA!" no response.
She started to panic. What if her teammates stayed like this for the rest of eternity?
No. No. No.

She gave him a tight slap and he fell over. But even this didn't snap him out.

"A B-ranked criminal who masters in Genjutsu."

That's it!!

Genjutsu!

Now, how to dispel Genjutsu....
Disrupt the flow of chakra! That's it!

An hour had passed for her since she found them. But in the Genjutsu realm, they had been suffering for more than 12 hours.

She ran to Sasuke and placed her hands on his shoulders. She focused some chakra into his network, successfully disrupting it. Sasuke sat up with a jolt. Gasping and panting. His eyes wide as he took in his surroundings.
He fell forward on his hands and groaned. His head ached. The Genjutsu was so vivid. And reliving it for 12 hours straight, he might as well die.

He managed to look up. Sakura was beaming at him. "I did it Sasuke kun! I saved you!!"
He looked over to Naruto.
He pointed to him. Sakura cursed as she ran to him. She quickly placed her hands on his arm and dispelled the Genjutsu.

Naruto didn't bolt up like Sasuke. He just stayed there. He couldn't breathe. It felt suffocating. He moved his hands to his chest and pressed hard, as if that could get his lungs to work properly. He felt his heart racing and all those memories came rushing back to him.

He had been stabbed. Repeatedly. And everywhere.
Everything everyone said in all his life came back like a flood. A flood that he couldn't control.

Calm down. Calm down. Breathe..

"Hey Naruto! Are you alive?!"

Sakura ..

"Yeah..." He groaned.
"Where's Sasuke? " He asked.
Sakura pointed to the Uchiha. "He woke up way before you."

Yes, well that's because you dispelled his Genjutsu first. He mentally scowled. The fact that his Genjutsu showed him being humiliated and abused in front of and by the Konoha 12 didn't help.

He remembered their words.
"You're nothing but a loser Naruto." Sasuke sneered.

"A monster that should've died." Sakura.

"You are just a burden." Ino.

"I have never seen anyone as stupid as you." Shikamaru.

Naruto groaned, as he held his head. His head was pounding. Every movement seemed to do nothing but increase the headache. He got his head a bit harder than gently in hopes to decrease the pain, but nothing happened.

He let out a groan. This isn't good.
He sat up while holding his head. It might look like nothing happened to him but only he knew how hard it was not to start crying there on the spot. Now, a shinobi mustn't cry. Never.

He saw Sasuke get up and fall back down.

I saw his worst nightmare... Did he see mine too?

His breathing hitched at the thought.
No one can know. Besides if he did,he would sooner or later confront him....right?
Argh. Why is it so hard to read the goddamn Uchihas??

He looked over to see sakura fawning over Sasuke and his wounds. "Here, let me heal this. Oh Sasuke you are hurt here! Is that blood?! "

Naruto somehow managed to get up. He stared at his left hand. The real stab wound. It felt alright. Kurama might have already healed it. He decided to lose the bandaged. He looked over to Sasuke and Sakura. She was applying medicine to his wounds while Sasuke held his head in his hands.

Naruto turned and removed his bandage. A faint scar was visible on the front and back of his hand. Shouldn't be too noticeable.

Hey Kurama? Can you talk now? I think it's healed.

Hey kit. Are you sure? It might still hurt.

Nothing I can't endure.

Well, how did you fall for that Genjutsu? I thought I taught you how to dispel it!.

I was.... overwhelmed. It was my first time.

Whatever. I'll work on your...mental damage. Now you better turn around, Sasuke's coming to talk to you.

What does he have to say now? That I'm such a wimp?

He turned around and was face to face with Sasuke. He noticed that Sasuke was still sweating and breathing deeply.

"Where did she go?" Sasuke asked. He sounded a bit out of breathe.
Naruto didn't trust his voice right now, so he shrugged in response.

"Sasuke," Sakura came over to them. "I think you should rest for a while. She probably went after sensei. He can handle her, I'm sure."

Sasuke nodded and Naruto followed suit.
_____________

A/N

HEY guys!

Sorry for the late chapter... I'm kinda stuck here. Please tell me whether I should quickly continue to the Akatsuki part or show more missions and Naruto's training or him being ignored.

🙏🙏🙏Please tell me!

I'm really confused so all help is appreciated!!

Oh and by the way I watched Captain Marvel and it's super awesome and now I can't wait for Endgame cuz, yeah, the post credit scene kinda told us that she's actually gonna come to save us from Mr. Purple Panini Chin.

Anyways! Watching Shippuden day and night !

Yours Truly,
23