Long Day

I pull the trigger watching the bullet fly through the gun and hit the monsters head, I then see the body drop to the ground lifeless. I inhale and exhale rapidly as I hear heels clacking on the ground towards me. I rest my arms by letting go the position I was in to shoot, I shove away my pistol into the holster. At the corner of my eye I see Ada smirking while crossing her arms, I roll my eyes and walk past her.

(Ada)- "What's your deal?" She says while catching up with me.

(Y/N)- "I just want a break, for years I've been on edge tracking down these people who create monsters." I turn around to her a bit upset.

(Ada)- "You mean monsters who create monsters" I grunt and look around angrily as she lifts up her hands in defeat. "I never said this job comes easily--"

(Y/N)- "I already know" I cut her off while proceeding to walk forward.

(Ada)- "Instead of drinking away your problems, have a break" I stop wide eyed and quickly turn around.

(Y/N)- "Your kidding" she shrugs and proceeds to put her hands in her pockets, "please get me out of here". She nods and proceeds to call in the helicopter.

I see it arrive making me excited, it lands on the ground smoothly. Without missing a beat I climb in and close my eyes in relief. Usually I'm annoyed of the sound of the helicopter, but I'm glad it's there. After 30 minutes we land at our agency, I hop out and see Ada's car parked. I see her dust off her clothes and walk towards it. I follow her until she stops in her tracks, she turns around and passes me the keys. I look at my hands and then up at her confused.

(Ada)- "Take it, she needs a drive" I shake my head.

(Y/N)- "You could just drive me to my place and--Oh..you're going on another mission" She nods and walks away waving. "Thank you" saying this made her turn around and wink back at me. She climbs back in the helicopter and flies away leaving me speechless.

I toss up the keys and catch it with my dominant hand, I walk over to the door and watch it rise up. 'She must get paid better than I do' I think to myself as I get in the car. Once in I hear the radio faintly on, I notice it was a news station. "I guess she has to know if anything happens", I turn the key and start to drive. 

(Time Skip)

I pull into my driveway and press the button to open the door, once doing so I see the door rise as I shift in my seat to leave. Before fully leaving I notice a clear device on the passenger seat, the same device I destroyed. I question myself if I should take it or not, after seconds of having a solo argument I decide to take it.

 I grab it and exit the car making the door shut and lock, and speed walk into my house and see Winter running up to me happily. I pet him everywhere until he's satisfied, I smile and proceed to walk into my room. I run up to the bed and plop down on it, like a little girl. I start to get tired, and after resting for few seconds I finally close my eyes.