Her Plan

I start firing off many bullets at a time, I hit the dog a few times before it jumped over us. I see Leon move his body out of the way, making me lean back on my seat. Making half of my body upside down. I shoot a few bullets hitting the dog, before I straighten back up. I see the other dog running, I quickly lean on Leon making me get better aim. 

I fire a few shots making the dog whimper, I exhale as I finally shoot the dogs head. The dog dies and makes a car fly up from hitting it. I watch a massive explosion, I feel instant pain as I see multiple people die on this highway. I watch the other dog run up, I pull the trigger to find no more ammo.

(Y/N)- "I'm out, dodge the last dog. I'll try to reload." I see him nod as he makes a sharp left, I quickly reload the pistol and aim at the dog. It dodges my bullets making me gain an idea. "Drive faster" He picks up the motorcycles speed, I shoot at the highway sign making it fall down and hit the dog. The dog dies instantly, I see Leon struggle to grab something making me turn around to him.

(Leon)- "Don't look back" 

(Y/N)- "Wait what?" I see a grenade fly pass my face, hitting the ground. I hear an explosion making me jump a bit. We continue driving on the highway, I see Leon turn to the next lane. As we drive I look up to a tall building. Red flashes by my eyes making me wonder and pissed. "I'll be back"

(Leon)- "What do you mean?" I grab my grapple and pull it out. "No, we have to get Rebecca."

(Y/N)- "I promise you i'll be back, I think I just saw a friend." He shakes his head and scoff, he then fixes the bike's position for me.

(Leon)- "Keep your promise" He says as I crouch on the bike seat, I hold onto his shoulder so I would't fall off. I aim up and grapple away, I look back at him. He watches me fly away as I finally land on the tall building. I land on my feet and hands for balance, I stand and shove the grapple away.

I walk over to the person in red, I speed up and turn them around. My expression changes to angry while staring at her, she smirks and laughs lightly.

(Ada)- "I know, you think I did this. To be honest I actually did." I raise my hand, about to hit her before I stop myself from doing so.

(Y/N)- "Ada...you tricked me! You made me think I had a break, and when I finally felt like I was ready, you throw me back into hell!" Her smirks disappears into a straight firm line. "I don't care what excuse you are coming up with, after this I will get my break."

(Ada)- "Took the words right out of my mouth, I am going to give you a break. Just...after this one of course." I cross my arms and look away, noticing all the terror I just made onto the highway. "Rebecca is infected" I snap my head towards Ada surprised. "Arias just gave her the virus, get a move on." 

She walks away towards the roof door, before I could say anything she tossed me something. "Catch" I catch is and look at the device I saw earlier. "I wanted you to bring it on this mission, that's why I left my device with you in the car."

(Y/N)- "You could've talked to me" She smirks and waves while walking down the buildings steps. I open the device, looking at her contacts. I scroll and scroll before I stop instantly. "Leon and me are her emergency contacts?" I tap onto Leon's  messages, I lightly read them until my scroll past a single sentence.

'She's all I need to care about'