Needed Time

(Time Skip)

I huff and huff, and finally land on the tall building. I hear grunts and moans coming from the right side of this wall, I take two steps until I stop. I see Leon get flung to the wall beside me and drop down to the ground. I hear him groan in pain as I see him take out his gun, "Leon!" I see his focus change to me. I was enraged so I took out my pistol and see a mutated Arias walk out. I start walking towards him and shooting, he yells a deep growl and starts running towards me.

I run at him and shoot him, multiple bullets at a time. He starts charging at me, I get close to him. He throws a large punch but I dodge it by tumbling under him, he kicks at me. I jump over to my right side and land on my two feet. I start shooting more rapidly as I hear faint yells after me, I ignore them as he throws another punch at me. I grab his arm and get flung in the air, I look down and see Leon out of the way, trying to recover. 

I see mutated Arias punch up to hit me, I roll to my front and kick him a few times in the face. I fall backwards and get hit by a kick towards my stomach. I scream in pain before feeling arms around me, I roll around with another person until we stop at the edge on the building. My head rests on the body, hearing his heart beat. My torso goes up and down feeling his breathing, I look up seeing Leon look at me. I look down the tall building to the road and something catches my eye, I fling my body to the edge until I feel Leon's arm grip.

(Leon)- "Don't do it" I roll my eyes.

(Y/N)- "I have a plan, trust me when I say I'll be safe if I fall. I think I see an opening to kill Arias for good."

(Leon)- "I can't let you, we can do this here. The plan may kill you, and we don't have time."

(Y/N)- "Then get me more time"

(Leon)- "How? we have to end this now--" I cut him off with a sudden but quick kiss, he follows by tilting his head while I tilt mine. He tries to go in for another one but I move my head back.

(Y/N)- "We'll try this again without interruptions" I wink at him and then fall off the building, I grapple and hook on. I fly onto it, struggling to hang on. Once I got a good enough grip, I see a window beside me, we fly up and see Leon being grabbed by Arias. 

I get wide eyed, he looks over at me calmly. I get handed a gun from the window from Nadia, she puts a thumbs up and I shoot with one free hand. I feel the gun blast heavily, making me struggle to hold onto it. I look over and see Leon releases with buildings crashing down. I hand the gun back to Nadia, she signals the pilot to fly back, until I see Arias jump towards me. I quickly slide over to the side, almost cutting my head with the propellers. Once I do he tries to fling his nails at me, I hop while they stick to the aircraft.

He retreats and aims for Nadia who was inside, he does this and I hear her yell. I slip and hold onto the aircraft with one hand, I struggle to get back up. I look over and see Arias about to strike again.