Home Adjustments

I crouch down to focus on Rebecca's breathing, I see her skin start to clear up. I sigh and see her eyes open a bit more. I grab her wrist checking her pulse, Chris lifts his hand to stop me. He realizes what I'm doing, he drops his hand. I proceed to wrap 2 fingers around her vein, I close my eyes trying to hear her heart beat. After hearing her heart, I let her hand fall to the floor. I look over to Chris and nod, telling him that she's okay. I stand up using my hands, I then feel a stinging pain in my whole arm. I stand shrugging the pain off, I stand next to Leon.

Chris turns to us smirking, he tilts his over to Rebecca. We look over his shoulder seeing her fully awake now. She smiles through the breathing mask, and looks at all 3 of us. She opens her mouth to say something before we hear a helicopter. We all turn to the bright lights, we feel a nice breeze fly by. 'I can't wait to go home'

(Time Skip)

I stand by the tanks, it releases a gas to the air below the cities. I look from above seeing multiple people turn back to normal. Everything stops as we see them confused and stunned.

(Rebecca)- "And once again we find ourselves, back were we started"

(Chris)- "What do you mean?" She smiles and leans back a bit more in her seat.

(Rebecca)- "We got the bad guys, hoping we made the world a little safer." Chris looks down silently.

(Leon)- "Hey Chris, how much longer can we keep going on like this." Chris leans forward and rests his arms on his knees.

(Chris)- "I don't know, I never make plans this far ahead." He smiles and lightly chuckles, making Leon do the same. "What about you Y/N?" I turn around seeing all eyes on me.

(Y/N)- "I think I have to make some adjustments to our little new team" I smirk seeing all of them happy. I walk over to Leon and sit down next to him, I rest my head on his shoulder.

After a couple of hours pass, I feel us land on the ground. I open my eyes and see Leon looking at me, he stands and waits for me to get up. We all hop off the helicopter and walk to the agency, we all stop at the clinic. They patch my hand up, and give Leon pills for his arm. I see Rebecca wave goodbye and walk out, I see Chris follow. He nods at Leon and I before walking out the door.

The doctor let's us finally leave, I walk out into the parking lot. I walk out into a man with a suit, he approaches me and gives me keys. We points to a red car, I roll my eyes knowing Ada gave me the ride. After staring at the keys to the red car I feel a arm wrap around my waist. I look to my right and see Leon.

(Y/N)- "I didn't know you were like this" I chuckle.

(Leon)- "I'm only like this when I'm happy." He smiles and continues to walk off to the car, I follow and toss him the keys. He catches them and starts driving to my house.

We arrive, I open the door and wait for Winter to run at us. Although I hear nothing, I start to panic and walk around my house seeing nothing. I pull out my phone and see Hunnigan's email, she kept him in a safe place for me. I sigh out of relief and toss my phone onto the coffee table.

(Leon)- "Something wrong?" I shake my head and run my fingers through my hair. "I'll be taking a shower, you should go get changed." I nod and watch him go into my room.

I walk into my room, seeing the bathroom door closed with light shinning underneath. I open my closet and throw on a t-shirt and shorts. I tie my hair up and put my gun strap away, and place the clear device on the night stand. I hear the shower door open, I turn around and see Leon standing in the doorway. I stare at his torso, 'he's only wearing pants' I start to get red. I turn around and calm down. I finally turn around and see him smirking at me.

(Leon)- "Can you help me with something? I have a cut on my back, I can't reach it." I walk over and push him into the bathroom, I spin him around.

(Y/N)- "Could this cut be anymore deeper, I'll help you bandage it." He nods, I take out the first-aid kit. I grab the alcohol. "This is gonna hurt" I say while damping the cotton pad. 

I place the pad on the cut, I hear him groan in pain. I lift the cotton pad and get a dry one, I wipe the rest off. I apply medicine and a bandage, I then tape the sides. He turns around, I bump into the sink. Feeling the wet floor slide against my feet, I slip almost hitting my head. Leon grabs me, I gasp surprisingly. He lifts me up and analyzes my body and legs for any bruise. I cough shyly and he stands me up.

(Leon)- "Are you alright?" 

(Y/N)- "Yeah I'm fine, just tired..and hungry." He chuckles in his throat, I see him slowly leaning down. I feel his breath on my cheek, I lean up to him trying to fasten his pace. I reach his lips, feeling us get closer. I close my eyes and get closer, before we hear the doorbell ring.

I groan and look up, he smirks and stands up straight.

(Leon)- "That's the pizza I ordered, I knew you would be hungry" He smirked and walked away, I hear him walk through the hall and open the door. 'Does he really do that shirtless?'