Knowing Too Much

(Time Skip)

I bent down to look at the bright screen, I instantly notice what Rebecca was trying to show all of us. I look towards Leon, he looks back and me and huffs out a tiny breath of air.

(Leon)- "Bring up the map again" He says sternly, looking over my shoulder to Chris. I turn to Chris and he nods. With a quick flick on the D-pad Chris pulls up the map Leon asked for.

(Chris)- "She must've thought these outbreaks were related, see how they are all concentrated around the great lakes." Leon and I nod at the same time, after I feel an light bulb go off in my head. 

(Y/N)- "He must've did something to the virus to make them robotic, it could be a chip installed or even more." I look to both of them and they tilt their heads in confusion. "Targeting machines don't come just by D.N.A, look over at the lakes. He's starting from the top and heading towards the bottom." I point at the screen, making them follow my words.

(Leon)- "If what she said is true, and these things can link inside...God knows how many are infected.." I slam my hand on the table and stand straight. "What?"

(Y/N)- "The virus was triggered by the lakes water! It make's so much sense why he started there." I exchange looks with Chris and Leon before something breaks the silence.

(Leon)- "The trigger's air born, it's harder to control where it goes." He shakes his head side to side, "And who gets it..." 

(Chris)- "Arias must be using some type of vaccine" I scratch my head thinking of a plan to stop him, but I can't.

(Leon)- "Uh-huh, that's how he controls the spread of an outbreak. He vaccinates anyone who he doesn't want infected first. Which makes a more accurate weapon." He bends down to the laptop again "See? Anyways, Arias is planning something big. He knew that he already knew way too much about it." I see him take out a tiny sim-card from the phone and hold it out, that's why the man was killed."

(Y/N)- "Makes sense, he might kill Rebecca for knowing everything too. Or even worse, we have to stop him before things go side-ways." I turn around and go towards the locked guns and tools, I look towards the number-pad and sigh. "Wanna tell me the code?" I look behind me and see Chris shrug at Leon.

(Chris)- "4-4-7-8-0-1" I nod and turn my head towards the number-pad, I push each button in receiving a light beep from each number. Once I open the gated gun and tools, I reach for a grapple gun and holster for it. I strap the holster around my waist so it tucks in the back. I shove the grapple in the holster in my mid-back area and cover it with my jacket.

I turn around and see Chris and Leon confused, I shake my head and see Nadia walking towards us.

(Y/N)- "What's happening?"

(Nadia)- "We're landing, and we gave to you gifts from the BSAA. They said that's the best they can do for you now." I see the huge helicopter latch drop down slowly, we all walk towards the latch and see a BSAA Jeep and motorcycle. 

(Leon and Y/N)- "Dibs on the bike"

I look over at Leon and squint my eyes, he shakes his head and chuckles. I hold out my fist insisting we do 'Rock, paper, scissors'. He puts his hand up saying 'no' and give him a pissed off look before he speaks.

(Leon)- "I drive, you shoot if we need to" I see him walk forward making me annoyed. I look over at Chris smirking, I punch his stomach making him groan a bit. I walk forward and join Leon standing near the bike.

(Y/N)- "You know, you're an asshole sometimes" I say crossing my arms. He stand closer to me, making me back off in disgust.

(Leon)- "So I've been told" He gets closer and closer, making me anxious before he swings his body on the bike. He looks over at me, tilting his head towards the back seat.

(Chris)- "Hurry! We don't all day." I scoff and place myself behind Leon, I wrap my arms around his torso. I feel my cheeks heat up as he starts the bike.