After the Night

I flutter my eyes and see a arm wrapped around above and under me, I turn my head a bit to reveal a sleeping Leon. I turn back and slightly look under the covers, I get wide eyed and see our naked bodies. I look up and peak down a bit, I look at Leon and blush. I cover my face with the cover and blush. I start remembering what happened last night, I remember how it start to how it ended.

Leon was passionate and sweet, while I was to awkward seeing my actions. I cringe thinking about how I handle the situation, breaking me from my train of thought I feel tiny kisses on my arm. I feel it then going up my neck to my head, I turn and see Leon smirk. He gently releases his grip from under me and places his arm to prop his head up. I turn over trying to find the right words.

(Leon)- "So, what do you want for breakfast?" I start looking down again, catching myself. I look up and see his face, his expression turned into lust.

(Y/N)- "Well I--I um." I try to sit up until my torso gets exposed. I watched as he picks the blanket and puts it over me, I look at him confused until he points to the window open. I turn and face him, shyly.

(Leon)- "I'll close it" I nod and watch as his lower half gets expose, I watch as he walks towards the window. Seeing him has confidence and close the window, as he turns around I turn my face. I then feel my throat getting dry, I gulp hard and see him come around the bed and get in. "Surprising isn't it?"

(Y/N)- "W-what?" He looks and chuckles, I watch as his eyes linger down. "Hey!" He looks up and smirks, "I-I'm glad, that we did it. I felt happy, I haven't felt happy in a long time." He leans in and kisses my forehead.

(Leon)- "I'll treat us to breakfast, my treat. Get changed I'll be grabbing new clothes from my house." I nod and grab the blanket sitting up, feeling my hair messed up from the night. I look and see Leon, pull up his pants. I rub my head, I then look up and feel a kiss placed on my lips. "Couldn't help myself." I watch as he leaves.

I throw off the blanket and grab a robe, once I do I walk over to my dresser. Passing my clothes that are scattered across the room, I notice something off and turn around to see my bed frame a bit broken. I cup my face, and calm down, trying to think of something else. Although I have a craving, and it isn't food. Even though it was my first time, I felt like I needed more.

I shake my head and force myself to hold my naughty thoughts, I have to be not bothered. Not tempted to care for him, in this state. I pull out the top drawer and get an idea. I start piecing clothing together, until I'm finally satisfied. I change and look at myself in the mirror, this is for the teasing.

 I change and look at myself in the mirror, this is for the teasing

Not really revealing, but good enough for me. I finally feel happy, and I want to look good as well. I brush my hair and let it rest on my shoulders, I grab a purse and put my phone and keys into it, with a bit of money. I walk out into the living room and serve Winter his breakfast, I watch him eat til I hear the door open. I walk over to the sofa and turn my back towards the door, I pull of my cell and pretend I'm looking at something. I hear his footsteps, until he stops in place.

(Leon)- "Ready to go?" I look behind me, I smile and stand up. I walk over and watch as he smirks. "A little dressy aren't we?" I chuckle and look down.

(Y/N)- "Well I wanted to be the opposite today, since last night I wasn't wearing anything." I walk past him, hearing him lightly chuckle in his throat. I open the door and see the car still parked, I wait by the car for him.