Cold Welcome

I hop off the car and violently shake my hands, trying to take away the anxiety. I walk in the building slowly, I walk through the door and see Chris and Leon butting heads. I then see Chris slam his hand on Leon's flask, making me roll my eyes. I snap out of my pity trance and remember what I'm here for. 

(Chris)- "Cut the shit!" I stroll by the two covering my face from Leon, I stop at the window and look at the freshly mowed grass.

(Y/N)- "Boys....can't live with them, can't live without them" I hear a sigh behind me.

(Leon)- "You brought her here" I turn around to see Chris nod, I look down to see Leon staring at me. "You put her in danger, whatever your mission is anyway" I see him grab his flask and lift it to his mouth. I quickly walk over to him and snatch the flask away, I see him look at me surprised.

(Y/N)- "I didn't come all this way, to see a broken drunk" I tilt the flask and let the liquor poor out til it's empty. He turns away to look at Chris, I slam down the flask. "Rebecca...Chris...give us a minute" Both of them nod and walk out the door while I sit down in the chair across from Leon.

(Leon)- "Why'd you come here?"

(Y/N)- "Why you ask?" He leans his forearms on the table.

(Leon)- "Stop dodging my questions, answer me. Why did you come?" I lean forward to get on the same eye level.

(Y/N)- "Because I care" He gives a stern look, after thinking a bit his expression turns soft. "Now you tell me, what happened"

(Leon)- "Some things...over the past years" I lean back in my chair and inhale quickly before standing again. 

(Y/N)- "If you cooperate, I'll answer your questions if you answer mine. After this I'll invite you to my place, we'll continue this conversation there." He gives me a look, I roll my eyes knowing what he's thinking. "Don't get any idea's, I already know you'll like to" I see him smirk and shake his head a bit.

I walk over beside him, I out two fingers in my mouth and blow air between them. A whistle erupts from my lips, making Chris and Rebecca come back into the room. Chris nods and I nod back, I wave my hand towards the chair for Rebecca to question me and him. Rebecca sits down and places her hand on her legs, she looks at me and Leon.

(Rebecca)- "Once again Leon and...Y/N, I'm sorry Chris and I interrupted your vacation. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't serious." I sigh and sit on the table beside Leon. "We think you two would have some in-tell and we need it...now"

(Leon)- "What in-tell?" He waves his hand over his leg tiredly.

(Y/N)- "You're talking about the virus Leon and I were infected with" She nods, "Also the cure Wesker gave me?" She nods again.

(Leon)- "Cure? You mean the machine?" He turns to face me, I face palm myself and look back at him.

(Y/N)- "It's a long story, you'll get your answers later I promise." He shrugs and looks over to Chris and Rebecca. "Shoot"