Piecing Things Together

I start grabbing Chocolate Chips and Banana's and place them down on the counter. I peel the banana's and start cutting them, until I start to crave peanut butter. I quickly pull a spoon out and my jar of peanut butter. I get a tiny spoon full and shove it in my mouth while chopping banana's. Once everything is done I turn around and set them on the island next to the batter.

Once taking the spoon out of my mouth, I look up and notice Leon sitting on one of the bar stools in front of me. I jump and toss my spoon in reflex, he watches it fly by and land on the floor. I then hear Winter start running towards it, I look over and see him licking the excess peanut butter. I run over and scoop of the spoon, and place a hand on my forehand and grunt. I watch as Leon's snickers at me, I angrily walk over to the sink and toss the dirty spoon in. I turn around and place my hands on either side of the island while leaning forward.

(Y/N)- "I could've hit you"

(Leon)- "But you didn't, sorry I left in a rush. I had some things to take care of." I sigh and look around, until I meet his gaze.

(Y/N)- "Did you eat anything?" He shakes his head in response, "Good cause I'm making breakfast." He leans more on the table making his shirt loosen around his neck.

(Leon)- "So, what's on the menu?" I grab the pancake batter and pour the dry substance into the bowl. 

(Y/N)- "Well, I'm making pancakes." He stares behind me to see what else I've pulled out. "Bacon and Eggs."

(Leon)- "Bed and Breakfast" I look up and smirk, I then pour milk into the bowl and start stirring.

(Y/N)- "So tell me, I have chocolate chips and banana's. What do you want in your pancake?" He pulls his hand up to his chin and taps it lightly, he hum's.

(Leon)- "Both, I like em' sweet." He looks up at me, seeing his eye's change. Now it's on me sharply.

(Y/N)- "I didn't know you liked sweet things" I stay while adding the fruit and candy. Once I add them in I start stirring the bowl quicker.

(Leon)- "My taste isn't what you expect, sweet things are always a food I enjoy." I look up quickly and see him eyeing my every movement, I look down and raise my brows.

(Y/N)- "I have a feeling we aren't talking about food anymore, anyways I'm going to need help. Start frying the bacon, I'm not the only one working for this meal." I watch as he stands, I then focus more on the mix watching how I stir.

He stands next to me, I then see him pass by me. He grabs the packaged bacon and unwraps it, He stops and walks over to the sink. I hear the tap turn on, I figured he's washing his hands. After he finished I see him then walk over to the bacon and take out a few, then I feel him brush by my back to the oven.

I then hear the little noises erupting threw the handles, He grabs the pan and starts frying. Once I was finished mixing, I turned around and grabbed another pan. I then put butter and spread it, I slowly poured the batter. Minutes pass and I flip over the last pancake onto the glass plate, I then notice him finished as well. He turns off his side of the oven, and turns to me. I nudge him and pass him the plate full of pancakes, I tilt my head over to the table.

He nods and walks over to the table, he then sets the table putting plates and glasses. While doing so I was finishing up the eggs, once i did I put the eggs on the plate. I see his hands on the corner of my eye taking the plate away. I turn off the stove and whip my forehead, I look over and see him sitting and waiting. I go to the fridge and pull out Orange Juice, I walk over and set it down.

We both start serving ourselves and eating, I lift the pancake piece up to my mouth, feeling the warmth hitting my lips. I quickly open my mouth and lift it in, I chew and chew tasting the good flavor.

(Time Skip)

After finishing my meal I look over and see the mail I tossed next to me. I grab it and start looking at it one by one. I look up and notice Leon staring at me again, I continue looking over my mail.

(Y/N)- "Are you just gonna stare?" I start tossing trash mail on the table.

(Leon)- "Just thinking" I look up and back down to the mail, still tossing it back on the table. My eyes then widen seeing where this letter came from. "What is it?" He leans forward onto the table.

(Y/N)- "It's a letter from Rebecca, I-I have her my number I don't know why she sent this." I look up and place the rest of the mail onto the table.

I open the letter, and flip it up to read it. My eye's start scanning through the letter quickly, reading every inch of it. I tilt my head and notice another thing in the letter. I take it out and notice the writing.

(Y/N)- "Rebecca just gave me in-tell on my blood, it say's I do have regenerating cells. Not enough like Sherry's but I'm immune to any virus given to me. Well virus we know so far, in the letter was a note written to my father about my blood." I see his expression change, I notice his hand out, asking me to pass the note, once I do I see his eyes read the note quickly.

(Leon)- "So before Las Plagas you had this since you were in your 20's." I nod, "Wesker was trying to test a new virus on you, given permission by your father.  Once he did, it seems that it could heal you. Then Las Plagas came, the only virus to actually infect you. Wesker saved you and now we're here." He tosses the note onto the table pissed.

(Y/N)- "I had this since Raccoon City, now every Psychopath wants my blood for testing. That's why I'm thinking yo join your agency again. I'll be safer with both jobs." He starts grabbing plates, staying silent. "Leon, say something."

(Leon)- "I'm moving in with you, not just of us but for protection also." He drops our plates into the sink and walks back to me in the chair, I look up at him. He leans in and gives me a quick peck before talking. "Help me wash the dishes."

I get a little red faced, seeing him lean over me and grab our glasses. I watch him walk away flustered.