Finally Gone

Arias flings his nails again, I push my body up. Dodging his nails from hitting my body, he retreats his nails. I feel my body weight almost drop, I grip the aircraft even tighter. I cut my hand on the metal, feeling the blood rushing down my forearm. The deep cut stings as I hold on, I look back at Arias smiling. He was about to strike until we both see a light creep into our eyes, I close my eyes hearing a big groan. 

I open them seeing Arias getting squashed from a motorcycle, I see Leon aiming a gun at him. Before he pulls the trigger I grapple onto the edge of the building, I start to fly off the aircraft. I feel the grapple wiggle, Arias was holding onto me. I struggle to loosen his grip, Leon yells "Catch!". Which catches Arias guard, I see him let go. At the corner of my eye I see an explosion take place, all of my weight gets pushed onto the building. 

I prepare for impact, feeling gravity fling me in the air. I close my eyes and feel warmth around me, I then open my eyes and see Leon gripping onto me. His body weight pushes onto the ground, we both roll back. I feel us stop quickly, I look up and see Leon above me. I yelp in pain, I feel my hand on Leon's gun holster. I retreat my hand seeing blood over flow, Leon gets up and takes off his belt. I sit up confused, he grabs my hand gently as he wraps his belt around my wound.

He tightens the belt, I wince in pain. He looks up worried, we all feel a thump on the building. I stand up, looking around. He stands as well confused, I look over to Rebecca worried.

(Y/N)- "I'll stay here with Rebecca, my hand is really injured." I see him nod and walk over to Chris. I proceed walking over too, seeing Rebecca getting worse. "I'll take over"

(Leon)- "Arias, is still alive. We felt a thump, he must be hanging on." Chris looks at Rebecca sadly, he tilts his head and stands up. I look over to them both, they start walking to the edge of the building.

As I see Leon and Chris expression change, It gives me an idea that Arias is still alive. I shrug off my thoughts and focus on Rebecca. I look over and see a breathing mask and a large tin can, I grab the two and start preparing the vaccine. I hear a bullet go off, I see Chris aiming down. I look and see an explosion occur. I shake my head and place the breathing mask on Rebecca.

(Y/N)- "I need you to breathe for me okay?" She nods slightly, her eyes half open. I place the mask and see her breathe lightly. "Keep going, try to give deeper breaths." She barely nods and starts giving a deeper breaths. I hear footsteps approach Rebecca and I. I turn around seeing Leon hold his arm, and Chris staring at me.

(Chris)- "I'll take over from here" I wave my hand to Rebecca, offering my place. He kneels down and hold the breathing mask on Rebecca. I stand and go beside Leon, he changes his gaze to me.

(Y/N)- "How's your arm?" He chuckles in his throat, and looks back to Rebecca. After seconds he looks over to me.

(Leon)- "How's your hand?" I sigh, I take my free hand and pat him on the shoulder.

(Y/N)- "Could be worse, and for you...could be better" We smirk at each other, we start to hear Rebecca's breathing turn to normal slowly.