The Chase

(Leon)- "Hold on, we're on limited time" I nod against his back, where my head rests. I recall memories on a motorcycle. Knowing all those times Leon and I were together, and when we weren't. He starts riding off, making me feel wind on my face as he drives. I look behind us towards Chris and see him driving with ease. 

(Time skip)

I see a large van turn right, I tap Leon and point to it. Making him nod and signal Chris.  Chris turns in first, then Leon quickly follows. We all come to a halt away from the van and truck.

(Chris)- "Well? You ready to rock?" I see Leon look over at him, with a gleam in his eyes.

(Leon)- "You kidding?" I nudge Leon, making both of them look at me.

(Y/N)- "They are about to leave, let's do this." I see Leon push the Pedal, making us ride off. I look over to his left pocket and reach for the grenade. I grab it quickly, pulling the plug. Leon starts going faster, making me instantly throw the grenade over my shoulder. I hear an explosion, making us turn back.

Once again we stop next to Chris and his partner, I get off of the bike. I go over to the man and check his pulse. I make sure the man's dead, I turn around and give a thumbs up to them. While passing the black van a thump appears. I jump a bit, I feel Leon grab my wrist pulling me back to him. He used him arm as a shield as Chris and his partner aims at the van. I hear a growl erupt from the van, making me know what's in  there. 

I look over at Chris, signaling his partner to check it out. I try to walk ahead of him, but feel Leon push me back. I try to get pass Leon, until Chris's partner reaches for the door handle.

(Y/N)- "Don't! There are dogs---" Before I could stop him, he opens the door. After opening the door I see two dogs spring out, attacking Chris's partner. Chris yells as his partner gets eaten alive. "I was trying to warn you!" I look over at Leon pissed off, for holding me back. He looks down quickly, his expression was regret. I sigh before hearing Chris.

(Chris)- "Any ideas?" He says while aiming his gun at the two dogs, the dogs step forward slowly to us.

(Leon)- "I lead the dogs away, you go bomb some more tankers" He yells over the dogs growling, Chris nods. Leon starts up the bike while yelling "Here boy!" before he starts driving away I feel him yank my whole body onto the bike. I plop down quickly, "Come on!" He starts the bike. He goes so fast I feel myself almost falling off by sudden shock.

He grabs the right arm and wraps it around his torso, I adjust in my seat while he rides away from the dogs. I look back seeing two dogs close by, I then look up to see Chris driving away in his Jeep. A few seconds pass, and I notice we're on the highway. He passes by cars, resulting in us hearing the honk after. He goes over each lane dodging the dogs. Leon starts to drive recklessly as the dogs got closer, I look to my right and see one of them about to jump.

(Y/N)- "Duck down!" We instantly dodge the dog, Leon lifts his head quickly. I tighten my grip on his torso as the other dog bumps into us. Almost making us fall over onto the road, I take my hand and unbuckle the holster to my pistol.

(Leon)- "Protect me while I drive, focus on where I lean. I'm gonna need help to balance this bike." I see him look over his shoulder telling me this, I pull out the gun and wave it a bit.

(Y/N)- "Already on it" Before I know it I see another dog jump for us, I instantly curve to the right while Leon curves to the left. I hand on by a pedal, I feel Leon rise up. Before I know it I stay in my position, I raise my gun up and aim.