The Past Comes Back To Haunt

(Leon)- "So you got an arms dealer at one side, the other..you got the government dropping bombs on weddings." He then shakes his head in disgust, "So who's the bad guy here?"

(Chris)- "Arias!" He raises his voice annoyed, "And it's our mission to being his ass down!"

(Leon)- "Your mission not mine!" I see both men get into an argument before Rebecca could do anything, I look over to Chris getting closer to Leon's face.

(Chris)- "God damn it Leon!" I take my combat knife out of my boot, and swiftly throw it in the air to move the position of my hand. Once I do I stab the table between them.

(Y/N)- "Stop!" I stand up tall, and cross my arms. I look over to both men surprised, I exhale a long sigh before continuing my sentence. "Chris what is your problem? You're usually not as a hothead but today you're living burning up! And you Leon...where do I start? Oh! I'll start with the drinking, giving up and drinking yourself to death isn't something Leon would do." I drop my arms, making them hit my thighs. Resulting in a slap noise erupting from my hands.

"The Leon I know would cooperate and do everything to stop the bastards that try to kill the world, I don't know where the old Leon is but I want him back. I'm sick of the headaches and pain, the one time I escape it, it always comes back." I walk away towards the window again rubbing my eyes from anger.

(Rebecca)- "What she said is right, you two are acting like brats. You two are so alike it's hilarious." She scoffs and stands up, making me turn around puzzled. I see her open the case she brought and grab a gun looking object. I zone out figuring out the man Leon was talking about who ratted him out. 

I couldn't put my finger on it, I've heard about the man. Only the characteristics, I never seen him or heard of what he's done. I try to piece together what he could look like, Ada has told me a bit, but nothing I could use for my advantage. I see Rebecca shoot the thing in her arm, seeing red being taken out of it. 'Must've been blood, wait did she..?' I stare wide-eyed at her before snapping out of my trance. She places it on the table before walking to the bathroom, I give in and sit next to Leon on the table.

Not looking at him from the anger I had from before, I stare down at my hands before finally looking at him. I see him staring back at me, I tilt my head and look over at Chris. I see Leon open his mouth to say something before a man walks in, catching my eye.

(Man)- "Leon!" He runs quickly at us, making me jump. Leon runs at him and pins him on the wall, he muffles a name I've heard before. "Wait wait! Let me speak!" I run up to Leon, and put a hand on his shoulder.

(Y/N)- "Leon what--" I stop speaking after he shrugs my hand off his shoulder, Chris hops up worried.

(Chris)- "Leon!" he raises a hand before Leon turns his face towards us, Chris takes his hand back.

(Leon)- "You that guy I was talking about, the one that sold out me and my unit?!" The man tries to speak before Leon starts lightly choking him. "This is the guy.." The man struggles to say a word, before Leon pushes more pressure on his neck.

(Y/N)- "Leon please stop, he's no threat!" I see Leon shrug off my words making me feel useless.

(Waitress)- "What are you--" Chris holds up his badge for defense.

(Chris)- "Official business, it's alright." Chris turns his head towards Leon, making me notice him punching his stomach. I tug at Leon's arm, putting my hands on his chest. Making him back away from the man. "Leon come on!"

(Leon)- "What do you want?" The man muffles his sentence before it becomes more clearer.

(Man)- "You have to save my family, the arms dealer is getting the survivors from Los Illuminatos." I look at Leon concerned, knowing his confused too. "It's a Bio-terror attack! I know to much they are going to kill me and my family!" After Chris picks him up with ease and pins him to the wall.

(Chris)- "I guess it's our lucky day." I look over at Chris pissed off.

(Y/N)- "Lucky! You call this luck? Are you insane?!" I feel Leon's chest heave up and down with anger making me look up at him. I finally get his attention to calm down, once he does Chris speaks again. 

(Chris)- "He's gonna lead us to our guy..Glenn Arias ring a bell?" The man shows a sigh of fear, making me know we're in danger.