Confidence Shattered

I watch as Leon, plops down onto my couch. He grabs the tv remote and turns on the mounted T.V. I walk over to Winter and notice his breathing is slow and calm, I pet his head and stand up. I hear Leon shift, putting his legs on my coffee table, I was going to yell at him but I do that myself a lot. He changes his look over to me and smirks, he tilts his head to the couch.

(Leon)- "Wanna watch tv with me?" I nod and sit beside him, I feel him arm wrap around my body. "You don't have to be tense around me."

(Y/N)- "I'm just not used to this, it's usually you leave or I do. I'm worried that once I let you in, we'll break up." I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand, 'break up?'

(Leon)- "Hm, so we're a couple now." He smirks and I remove the hand from my mouth and position myself a tiny bit away from him.

(Y/N)- "Well I mean't break up, as in separate. Although I'm not sure of that's the case because I--" He cuts me off, griping his arm around my body and tugging me closer. I let my head rest on his shoulder while he chuckles in his throat.

(Leon)- "Sorry I got you all flustered, just relax I know what you mean" He rubs my arm gently up and down, I sigh with relief.

(Time Skip)

About 30 minutes have passed, we sat like this for a while now. I shift my position closer to him, but he does nothing. We've been watching movies and no moves were made. I know this wasn't a date, but it sure does feel like one. Especially since I've never been in a real serious relationship. I look at the tv and watch a couple kiss, I start to get nervous and shuffle a bit. My mind started to wander of what could happen, if I turned my head or not. I start to get confident and I turn my head, I quickly place myself on top of his lap.

(Leon)- "What are you doing?" I start to inch closer to his face, placing my forearms on his shoulders. I start to feel his hands on my legs.

(Y/N)- "Trying to have a moment" I look at him with lust, seeing him response the same.

(Leon)- "A moment...huh." I nod, he then tilts his head and comes closer to my face. I feel his lips on mine, we follow each others rhythm. He starts to place his hands on my hips, he straightens his back and sits up.

The one simple kiss started to get heated, I lean in more making him loosen his posture. I start play with his hair, until I hear the doorbell ring. We both back away and stop, I roll my eyes and get off of him pissed. I charge at the door and open it to reveal Ada with a smirk, I look at her hands and see a gift in them.

(Y/N)- "Wrong timing" She laughs and looks away, she hands me the gift.

(Ada)- "Sorry but I had to drop this off quick, you have a month for your little vacation. Also I hope you like my gift, they are really expensive." She turns around and walks off, I then slam the door and walk towards Leon on the couch smirking. 

(Leon)- "What she give you?" I roll my eyes and start to turn off the lights.

(Y/N)- "I'm not looking at it til the morning, I'm going to sleep." I walk to my room until I hear him yell a bit.

(Leon)- "Wanna continue where we left off?" I start to get pissed, 'this was the most confident I've ever been, especially since I never--whatever'

I fall into my bed and close my eyes, I then hear the tv go silent. I open one eye to see Leon's shadow walking towards the bedroom, I see the lights turn off and I sleep.