Questions and Answers

I watched excitedly as I see Leon open the pizza box with ease, he walks over to my cupboards and takes out two glass plates. He places one on his side then mine, he then gives me a glass cup. I take it and set it down on my right side, above my plate. He walks over and starts to cut the pizza more, so it's easier to grab. 

I start to get nervous thinking that this could be a date, wait..a date? No this couldn't be a date, he never asked so it couldn't be. Or it's a silent agreement, I snap out of my thoughts hearing the knife hit the glass table. He grabs a slice and places it down on his plate, and proceed to grab one. I hesitantly grab a slice and place it down, I grab a napkin and sent it down next to me. 

I pick up the slice and take a bite, I feel the warmth of the pizza hit my mouth. I chew the bite feeling the cheese and sauce mixed together. I close my eyes enjoying the food, I open my eyes and take another bite. After doing so, I look up and see Leon smirking at me. I then feel shy noticing how I'm eating.

(Time Skip)

I wipe my mouth with the soft napkin, and stand up. I walk over and grab Gin, I walk back with the bottle. Leon crosses his arms and smirks, and place he bottle and sit down.

(Leon)- "Are you trying to drink away this conversation?" I swallow hard in my throat, trying to find the perfect response.

(Y/N)- "No, just trying to have a little fun...I guess." He reaches over and grabs the glass bottle, he pours himself a full glass. He passes it to me, I pour a little bit knowing I'm a light-weight.

(Leon)- "Answer me this, what did Wesker inject you with?" I grab my glass and start drinking, gulp after gulp I finish. I grab the bottle of Gin and start filling my glass up.

(Y/N)- "I don't know honestly, all I know that it's healing my injuries. Not like Sherry, but it's more like viruses or internal injuries. That's why the Las Plagas was drained from my body." I finish filling my glass, I lift the glass to drink before I hear a scoff.

(Leon)- "Slow down, I'm not done yet. Why do you keep meeting up with Ada?" I open my mouth to answer until he cuts me off, "Better yet why are you her partner? You know what she does." I start drinking, after two gulps I inhale and exhale.

(Y/N)- "Ada and I do work for the other side, but in the end we gather up in-tell and use it against them. She's not bad, you know that yourself." He lifts his glass and drinks it all with three gulps. "Anymore questions?"

(Leon)- "I already know what I wanted to know" He looks off to the side and looks back, "I'll go put on a shirt it's cold in here." He gets up and leaves me speechless, I shake my head and gather up our plates and glasses.

I place down the plates in the sink and walk back to the pizza box, I grab the pizza box and toss it into the fridge. 'Is he upset with me?' I walk over to the sink and start washing the dishes, I put on my latex gloves and start scrubbing. I hear footsteps coming from the hall, and then I hear them stop. I hear the door open, I look back seeing no one there.

(Y/N)- "Leon?" I get no answer, "Leon if you're leaving, don't." I drop my gloves and put the last dishes to the side, I walk down the hall and see something white. I get wide eyed watching Leon carrying Winter. "Winter?"

(Leon)- "He's fine, they just put him to sleep. It seems like he got infected with the virus, don't worry he's alright now though." I nod and watch him place Winter in his bed.