War Begins

(Leon)- "Let me get this straight, you almost kill me? And know you want me to save your family?" I push back Leon a bit before he gets close to the man again. " How about this? You tell us what you know first! Then we decided if we help." The man struggles to say his sentence before we hear a car appear. 

(Y/N)- "Leon there's a black van rolling in!" We all turn our attention to the van, we see multiple people in black hoping off of the van. I drop my hands off of Leon's chest and focus my attention on the men scattering around. We then see a massive man drop down with a mini-gun strapped, I see the gun's wheel turn and shoot us.

The window's break and shatter, without missing a beat I feel arms surround my torso pulling me down to the floor. I hit my head on the wooden floor making me close my eyes in pain, I open my eyes to see Leon on top of me, his head closing the gap to my neck. I see the wooden table break, as the chair makes flying pieces of wood go past my eyes. I see Leon look up at me, he then looks back down to the floor.

(Leon)- "I'm sorry you had to come" He muffles into my jacket, I start to breathe heavy as I see a pool of blood running down the right side of the wooden floor.

Leon lifts his body up a bit making me worried, he looks around to notice the wooden table protecting us. I look up at Chris with the man, I look at my surroundings trying to find an escape. 

(Chris)- "Son of a bitch!" I see the man bleeding out.

(Leon)- "He was followed!" I nudge Leon to look over to the man.

(Y/N)- "Leon we have to try to escape, the guy is bleeding out. He's almost gone if we don't--" I get cut off with the man speaking softly.

(Man)- "Please save my family..." He finally says before dropping his arm to the pool of blood, his eyes close and he stops breathing.

(Leon)- "Damn it!" He says while looking down at me, the bullets stop as I see Rebecca getting carried away.

(Y/N)- "No! Rebecca!" I say as Chris realizes where Rebecca is, making him yell her name loud. I see a blond girl responding to an ear piece, I push my foot off the wooden pole behind Leon. I slide out form under him and roll up, I stand and pull out my pistol. "Chris! Leon!" Chris stands while I start running after her. I hear my name being yelled from Leon as I run with Chris, we try to catch up to them, although it was too late.

I stop and turn around to see Chris talking to his earpiece, I walk back to Leon and Chris noticing Leon pissed. I shove away my pistol and cross my arms.

(Leon)- "You could've gotten killed!" I roll my eyes annoyed.

(Y/N)- "And you could've been drunk and alone during this!, Now we're even aren't we." I angrily say as his lips turn into a firm line. He scoffs and turns to Chris.

(Leon)- "What does Arias want with Rebecca anyway?" Chris shakes his head confused.

(Chris)- "Don't know, we just need to get her back!" I clap, and dust my hands off.

(Y/N)- "Glad to be back with old partners, just like the good old day's" I walk forward, out of the building through the broken windows.

(Leon)- "There's my vacation...again" I stop in my tracks and turn around to hear a cell phone ringing, Leon turns the phone around and my eyes widen. Leon answers the phone, I hear a woman's voice talk. Making Leon speechless.

(Y/N)- "We have leads to what's happening I'm guessing. Rebecca's laptop and his phone, all have evidence and answers we need." Leon drops his head, as Chris nods in agreement. I walk over to Leon and grab the phone from his hand and shove it into my pocket, "We need you Leon...I need you, please.." I see him look at me, then Chris.

(Leon)- "Let's get this over with, shall we?" A smirk appears on my face, making his gaze upon me change from sadness to hopefulness.