part 1

" y/n-ah. Time for dance class". Your best friend, Minhyuk said as he pulled you down the halls to where the dance studio was.

" ugh can't i skip dance? I've been dreading this day ever since i joined". You whined.

" y/n-ah, all you were asked to do was a solo performance for the talent show".

" why do i have to do it? Can't you do it?".

" oh don't be such a baby. Just do it. Now go change, bitch". He pushed you into the girls changing room before rushing into the boys one. You changed into a leotard before grabbing your bag and running into the dance studio. You bowed to everyone that was already waiting.

" hey guys". You waved at everyone. You placed your bag near the large mirrors before tying your hair into a slick high bun. You sat down and strapped your ballet shoes in.

" y/n-ah". Minhyuk called from the door. He gestured you to sit beside him. You nodded and went to him.

" good morning class!". Mrs Hee came in with a sophisticated smile.

" good morning Mrs Hee". Everyone stood up and bowed to her. She grabbed a chair and sat down at the end of the studio.

" y/n-ah, come here". She called you as she put on her small rectangular glasses.

" yes Mrs Hee?".

" have you practiced your dance?".

" uh- yeah. Kinda".

" good. Rehearse it now. I want to see it".

" sure.". You stood in position as Mrs Hee, turned on the music. The slow, contemporary music played. You took a deep breath and began to dance. You twirled around and followed the sound of the music. Once the music was close to the end, you did one last spin before ending it in a sitting down position. Everyone clapped loudly and cheered you on. Mrs Hee stood up and clapped her hands as well.

" that was beautiful y/n-ah. You are very talented. I hope your prepared for the talent show next week". Mrs Hee said. You thanked her before getting a bottle of water to hydrate yourself.

" as ready as i will ever be". You laughed.

- after dance -

" I'm so tired". You said as you and Minhyuk walked down the halls.

" i can't believe we still have 4 more hours here". He sighed.

" i know, it's completely mental!". You scoffed.

" you did good though". Minhyuk smiled and nudged your arm.

" well thank you, Kim Minhyuk". The two of you were laughing before you bumped into someone.

" oh my god ". You bowed slightly. You looked up to see Jeon Jungkook and his friends. Minhyuk called them the ' edgy stick up their asses' group. He said they all looked like they had a stick up their ass. The group had 7 members. Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The group were rebels, they would skip school and go smoke by alleyways. They would flirt with girls but never were really interested. They were just using them. Besides that, they were the hottest people in school, especially Jeon Jungkook. You even had a little crush on him before.

 You even had a little crush on him before

" watch where your going, dumbass". Kim Taehyung spoke. You looked down feeling embarrassed.

" yah! Aren't you going to say sorry?". Min Yoongi harshly poked your arm.

" it's fine, hyung". Jungkook pushed Yoongi back.

" sorry. I didn't see where I was going ". You looked up at Jungkook with puppy dog eyes. You held your breath, afraid of what he was going to say.

" be aware of your surroundings baby, you too faggot". Jungkook glanced at Minhyuk before smiling at you and walking away.

" OH my god that was scary! Why did he call me baby?!". You panted loudly.

" i don't know but fuck he's hot!!". Minhyuk said before pulling you down the halls.

" min, you do realise he just called you a faggot...".

" well he's not wrong isn't he?".

" whatever". You rolled your eyes.

- science class -

" so i want everyone to pair up for this experiment. We will be looking at cells and their functions". Mr Kim said as he stood at the front of the lab.

" i will be picking pairs. You kids need to talk to more people than just the same people that are around you".

" ahhh nooo". You sighed, looking around to find any possible options Mr Kim would pick for you. Minhyuk wasn't in this class so you were a little shy to talk to other people.

" okay so, Irene with Donghae. Jennie and Lisa. Y/n-". He called out to you.

" yes Mr Kim?". You answered.

" your with Jungkook". Everyone chuckled loudly. You turned to the back to see Jungkook glaring at you. You gathered your books and went to the back of the lab. You grabbed the chair that was beside Jungkook before pulling it far away from him. You sat at the end of the table, feeling much more comfortable with a large space in-between you and him. You turned to the side to see Jungkook picking up his chair and sitting right beside you.

" you were the girl that crashed into me this morning right? Your also friends with that faggot huh?". He looked at you as your eyes were stuck to your text book.

" i guess i am". You shrugged.

" your actually kinda pretty". He tucked some hair behind your ear.

" MR JEON!". Mr Kim yelled from the front of the class. You glanced up to see Mr Kim's face turning almost bright red.

" im sorry for interrupting your dating session but i will not tolerate any indecent behavior in MY CLASS". Everyone turned behind and looked at you. You lowered your head, feeling your face turn hot.

" okay so let's continue the class".

" dickhead". He flicked a quick middle finger to Mr Kim.

" thanks for getting me in trouble". You said gritting your teeth.

" don't act like you've never been scolded by a teacher. Oh wait, you haven't". He chuckled.

" you're like a little goodie two shoes girl. You dance and do gymnastics don't you?". He asked, leaning closer.

" yeah and?".

" here's a fun fact for you, you can share this to your friends. Did you know gymnasts have really stretched vagina's?". He said twirling his pen around his fingers. He looked at you before showing a smirk.

" well it's good that you atleast have some knowledge in that". You poked his head.

" ouch, you're not so nice as i thought you were".

" whatever, now focus so we can get out of this class". You grabbed the microscope and looked through the top.

" okay, write this down". You ordered him. He nodded and grabbed a piece of paper.

" characteristics of cell 1. Has a fixed shape. Nucleus and estimated to be a plant cell. Thats it". You turned to the side when you realized, Jungkook was right there. Your lips brushed against his. You gulped and looked away. He giggled before grabbing the microscope.

" sorry". You covered your face in embarrassment.

" it's alright, baby". He smiled before grabbing the microscope.