part 4

" is there even an us?". You tilted your head to him. He looked blankly at you, not saying a word.

" right...i get it". You looked down, rubbing his patched up wounds.

" i really was just a toy for you". You scoffed.

" i still like you though". He reassuringly smiled at you.

" of course you do but you'll never love me like how i loved you". You stood up and walked a few steps away from him.

" goodbye jeon jungkook". You nodded before walking away. You left him sitting on the floor. He looked at you before getting angry at himself for not saying anything because he couldn't. You really were just a toy to him and he couldn't fight back.

You arrived home around 1 a.m. You rushed upstairs and hid yourself in your room before crying out loud. You felt your purse vibrate. You took out your phone to see Minhyuk calling you. You took a deep breath before picking it up.

" y/n! What happened to you?". He asked frantically.

" I went home...". You sniffled.

" waittt why are you crying? Did jungkook do something?".

" it's fine Minhyuk. I'm okay..".

" your not okay y/n-ah. Please tell me".

" just go away". You hung out on him before throwing your phone on the floor and dozing off.

- next morning-

" honeyyy". Your mom knocked on the door, softly.

" are you feeling okay?". She sat at the edge of your bed. You groaned in response.

" there's someone at the door for you". She stroked your cheek. You opened your eyes and jolted up.

" what??".

" ill go get him". She waddled out of your room and downstairs. You were afraid if it was Jungkook, so you ran into your bathroom to see yourself looking ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS. You grabbed a makeup wipe and cleaned off  your smudged makeup. You fixed your hair and laid back down in your bed. Your door slowly opened. You felt your heart racing out of nervousness. You watched as you saw Minhyuk come in, with a large plastic bag.

" oh it's you...". You sighed.

" yeah. I figured you'd take a day off so i brought you some things to cure your.... hangover". He whispered.

" thanks minmin. You're the best". You held his hand. He smiled at you before taking out the things one by one.

" okay so we have aspirin, water, fried chicken, ramen and something else". He winked.

" something else? What?".

" it's too big to fit in the bag. I'll go get it". He smiled before getting up and running to the door.

" you better hope it's a tank of chocolate ice cream". You laughed. You waited on your bed for him to return.

" okay close your eyes and try guess". Minhyuk said from outside your room. You giggled before covering your eyes with your blankets.