part 10

Jungkook stopped the car in front of a building. It was the place, taehyung worked at. There were police cars, firemen,ambulance, news anchors vehicle in front of the building. You quickly got out and allowed jungkook to drag you inside.

" WHERE IS HE?!". Jungkook yelled at one police officer who was downstairs near the lobby.

" Highest floor!". He replied. Jungkook nodded and dragged you to the elevator.

" Sir! Your not allowed to be up there!". The man yelled as he tried to follow but the elevator doors closed. Jungkook panted loudly with his forehead all sweaty.

" hey baby. You can't be this panicked. It'll freak him out too". You cupped his face. He gripped your wrists.

" im here baby, just take a deep breath". You pecked his lips. He closed his eyes and took slow breaths. The elevator doors opened to the rooftop. Jungkook ran out and followed the sound of the chaos. You followed him and finally saw where the hectic shouting was from. Taehyung was standing at the edge of the building. With the wind blowing strongly, you were afraid he would just fly away too. The boys were crowded around him, trying so hard to make him come down but it didn't work. How did he even get up there? Jungkook ran to the scene.

" Tae! Get down! Stop it now!!". Jungkook yelled at him as he walked closer to Taehyung.

" don't!! You come closer and i swear I'll jump!". Taehyung slowly waddled away. You were annoyed at the fact that Jungkook didn't even listen to what you told him to do.

" why are you doing this?!". Jungkook scoffed in frustration. He was done with the whole situation.

" nobody loves me! Minhyuk fucking cheated on me! He hurt me!". Taehyung yelled back as he cried out loud.

" are you stupid?! Is that it?!!". Jungkook raised his voice. You went in to interfere because you knew if Jungkook continued, it will end up bad.

( play The Truth Untold while reading this part! I DARE YOU!)

" oppa! please get down!". You walked closer so Taehyung could see you.

" y/n-ah?". He smiled at you.

" oppa, please i beg you! Don't do this!". You held your hands together, shaking them as you walked closer.

" why shouldn't I?". He chuckled.

" because i love you! We love you! All of us! We need you, oppa! Please! We don't wanna lose you!".

" they don't love me! And you don't either! Nobody does! My parents don't either! My grandma did but she's gone y/n-ah! Do you realise how fucked up life is to take someone so special to me!". He wobbled around.

" i understand! But your not the only one hurting oppa! i-i lost someone special to me too. My big brother. He meant everything to me. He was more important to me than my own parents! I lost him too, taehyung! And I loved him more than anything".

" h-how-?". Taehyung with large, teary eyes seemed intrigued. Jungkook on the other hand was shocked yet concerned.

" he died in a car accident. He was driving to the store to get me my favourite chips that i stupidly asked for! It's my fault! I was the reason why he got into that accident. I prayed everyday until now, so that i could rewind time. Rewind time, so he would still be here! So he would still be with me, supporting me and giving me more love than anyone in this world ever gave me! But Taehyung, life is like that! It doesn't give a shit. If it did, i would still have my brother! You would still have your grandma. You have to appreciate the people that are here now, so that your ready to let go! I'm not ready to let you go yet, Taehyung". You cried hysterically, taking small steps to him.