part 3

-Monday-

As usual Monday's. It was hectic. You had dance, gym and science. You dreaded science as you knew you had to continue the group project from last week. You weren't one to chicken out so you gathered your things and went to school. During the two days holiday, you thought about Jungkook and whether you were starting to develop feelings again. You still haven't confirmed it yet because he's Jungkook. He's narcissistic, picky and a brat. You didn't want to fall for him. You wanted to focus on better things but love is strong. Despite you trying to convince yourself you can't fall for him, a small fraction of your heart told you to do so.

You walked through the halls, heading straight for the girls changing room. As you walked in, you heard silent footsteps and moaning. You checked the toilets and the coast was clear. You headed to the showers and saw two pairs of feet in one shower stall. You noticed a pair of skinny, pale legs with pink flats while the other pair had tight fitted jeans and vans. You recognised those vans before but those vans were popular literally everyone had them. You wanted to peak and see but you didn't want to seem like a creep. You turned around and decided to leave them when you heard something.

" mhmm fuck jungkook-ah". A soft girl moaned. You turned back around as you felt your heart sink. You began to heard smacking and soft moans. You couldn't take the sounds so you rushed out. You leaned against the girls gym locker, trying to catch your breath. You went into the toilets to change when you heard footsteps. You peaked through the small crack on the side of the door. You saw Soojin, smirking in the mirror as she washed as hands. Suddenly a man groped her from behind. She giggled playfully before wrapping her arms around his neck and turning him around. The man turned and you saw Jungkook. His face, soft and delicate. He smiled innocently with his hands around her waist.

" your the only one that makes me feel this way".

" oh please don't go soft on me. Your supposed to be tough little jungkook".

" that's all you see me as huh? Little jungkook?". He raised his eyebrow. You leaned closer, listening to their conversation.

" well baby, i need a man that can handle me not a boy that i have to handle". She chuckled evilly before grabbing her bag and walking out the changing room. Jungkook sighed as he turned around and looked in the mirror.

" little jungkook? what a bitch". He scoffed as he washed his hands. He ripped off a paper towel from the dispenser and wiped his hands. He chucked the used paper towel in the trash before his phone started ringing. He picked it up and spoke.

" hyung?".

" sorry i ran to the bathroom"

" yeah with Soojinie".

" no, things aren't going as planned. She still thinks im a boy".

" ahaha yeah, i called her that too".

" oh wait what's her name again". He held his chin, trying to remember something.

" was it Mina? Sana? y/n! Ah that was her name".

" yeah, we saw each other Friday night".

" no, i just helped her with a fake id.
Maybe kissed her around and shit". He laughed before showing a smug face to the mirror.

" she was okay. I don't know, she seems quite clingy. Like those cute, smart girls that are actually psycho"

" do I like her? Uh?... i don't know. Mess around with her first and we'll see from there". He continued to end the call with a goodbye before placing his phone back in his pocket. You sat in the stall, feeling used. He didn't seem to care. He was like his father.