part 6

" let's go, dickheads". You stood up.

" wait your serious?". Yoongi widened his eyes.

" you guys are coming or not?". You smiled before walking up stairs. The 6 guys looked at you and followed you upstairs.

" my room is small, let's go to my brothers room". You smiled and went inside as they followed from behind.

" i call first bids". Jimin said as he took off his shirt, exposing his abs.

" hey! She's mine. I call first on her". Jungkook pushed him away and walked to you.

" now everybody calm down. Everyone will get a chance". You said before turning to Jungkook and pulling his shirt off and starting to kiss his chest. You couldn't believe you were about to do this. You weren't sure if the alcohol took over your body but you went with it. As you kissed Jungkook, you signaled the others to come closer. They all huddled around you. They pulled down your pants, revealing your black lace underwear. Jungkook kissed your neck before whispering.

" your still belong to me, not matter what happens and these still are mine". He picked at the side of your underwear. You nodded before going back to passionately kissing him. You turned around to kiss the first person you saw which was Jimin. You bent down so your area was against Jungkook's area. He rubbed himself on you as you hurried and took off Jimin's clothes as the others did too. You pulled your top off, leaving you in lingerie. You went to Hoseok and started to kiss him. You wanted to taste all the boys and distinguish who was the best kisser so you went around and kissed all of them. To you, Jungkook was still the best kisser. He's literally good at everything. Jungkook grabbed you from behind before pulling your underwear down and throwing it somewhere. He laid down on the bed before pulling you on top of him. You got on top and allowed him to align himself near your entrance. Once he did, he pushed himself in. You moaned out loud before moving yourself up and down him. Jin went to you and aligned himself near your other entrance. He pushed himself in with no lubricant. You yelled loudly from the pain.

" shhh, it's okay baby". He said as he started to thrust slowly. The two men started thrusting inside of you, while you moaned out loud. Jimin went on the bed and stood over you. He opened your mouth before shoving his member inside your mouth. He deep-fucked your mouth, making sure to put all of him inside your mouth. Yoongi and Hoseok stood near Jimin with their members out. You grabbed both of their members before pumping them. Namjoon went behind Jin and started to fuck him. Who knew he was gay for Jin. The only thing that was heard were loud clapping, groans and moans. You felt content yet tired from all the work. Your areas were throbbing from all the thrusting. They all would switch places with each other from time to time. They would also say stuff like :

" you're such a good girl, y/n-ah".

" fuck your tight".

" moan for me".

" you like that?"

" you like daddy's big cock?".

- next morning -

You woke up on someone's chest. You could hear his loud heart beat before having all the pain hit you at once. You groaned, holding your lower stomach. The person next to you woke up.

" y/n-ahh! What's wrong?!". Jungkook's deep, raspy morning voice serenaded.

" n-nothing". You shook your head.

" i think i was too drunk, i can't remember much from last night". You said before laying back down on his chest.

" let's say, we had more fun than i ever thought we would". He sighed in joy.