part 9

" my home". He said as he smiled upon the view.

" w-what?".

" my mom used to bring me here when i was small. We'd sit here, up on the mountains just looking at the ocean and the waves. She used to tell me, life is like ocean waves. Once you step into it, it's so easy to get swept away by it. When i started to go to school, i would get on the first bus to here and just admire the view. I'd stay here for hours until my dad would call me and threatened to kill me if i didn't come home. I would come home to my father, in my room with his fists ready to beat the shit out of me".

" im guessing you brought Soojin here once?". You asked as you wrapped your arms around him.

" actually I've never brought any girl here besides my mother". He turned to you and smiled.

" does that make me the first?". You. asked as you held onto his waist.

" yes it does baby. That means your special to me". He cupped your face gently, rubbing your cold cheeks.

" i wish my mother was here. She would have loved you". He whispered.

" i would've loved that too". You replied.

" i love you more than anything". He pulled your face closer to his. At that moment you felt like you were in some Korean drama. You were staring into beautiful, glistening eyes below twinkling stars beside the crashing waves. Finally, you found the man you've been dreaming about when you were a child. He wasn't perfect but to you, he was enough.

" i love you too". You leaned closer and finally touched lips.

" let's head back. I don't want my baby sick". He pecked your forehead. You smiled and nodded.

- on the way home -

" can we stop by a convenience store? I need to get some stuff". You asked as he was driving.

" what stuff?". He raised his eyebrow.

" girl stuff. You don't need to know". You shyly smiled. He nodded and parked the car on the side. You got out of the car and quickly walked into the store. You tippy toed to the condom section and searched around.

" is he large or extra large? Do I need lube? Fuck". You groaned in frustration.

" y/n..". You heard a familiar voice. You turned to the side to see Soojin. You scoffed and looked back at the condoms.

" buying condoms? He hates condoms. He says it's like blocking the best things from life". She walked closer to you.

" well unblocking it can create life and im not ready for that. Why are you so concerned?". You sighed still looking at the many boxes of condoms.

" because i know him, unlike you. He's a large". She pointed to the large condom box you had in your hand.

" problem solved. You can go now". You smiled and walked away to the alcohol fridge.

" he likes this kind of beer". She interfered as you were deciding.

" what do you want Soojin? Become friends? Steal my boyfriend? Potentially become a bigger bitch than you are now?". You turned to her. She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms as she leaned against the fridges.

" just helping". She smiled. She stepped forward and went beside your ear.

" goodluck. He's a runner". She tapped your butt and smirked before leaving you. You gasped at her action. As she was walking out of the store, she bumped into Jungkook who seemed worried.